The Bet is ON. Ethiopia - disintegration vs stable democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ethiopia" was never great. Please explain to me how you went from this ->View attachment 52897
to this ->View attachment 52898

Just like any country in the world. You are the one who expects holiness exclusively from Ethiopia instead of working to bring democratic change and equality, mourning about history is not the way forward. Almost every country has similar story. The difference is to build a stable and democratic society.

Just like any country in the world. You are the one who expects holiness exclusively from Ethiopia instead of working to bring democratic change and equality, mourning about history is not the way forward. Almost every country has similar story. The difference is to build a stable and democratic society.
Nope you have no answer. Africa was divided by European colonists into 53 countries .... hmmmm I wonder what Abyssinia was doing:ulyin:

The moment they ousted only the Somali galbeed president and ignored his counterparts from other regions, that was the starting point of the disintegration of Ethiopia. May God disintegrate Ethiopia and free Somali galbeed.

The moment they ousted only the Somali galbeed president and ignored his counterparts from other regions, that was the starting point of the disintegration of Ethiopia. May God disintegrate Ethiopia and free Somali galbeed.
Inadeer ousting the former president was right but the way Abiy went about it (full military force, complete ,internet and water blockade) was completely wrong. Also, The disintegrating is pending , may Allah be with our people!

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Inadeer ousting the former president was right but the way Abiy went about it (full military force, complete ,internet and water blockade) was completely wrong. Also, The disintegrating is pending , may Allah be with our people!

Iley went out a bang saxiib. He triggered article 39, gave the middle finger to Abiy when he summoned him to Addis Ababa, and managed to unite Liyu police & ONLF fighters to protect the motherland for one short lived moment. Respeck :salute:

Iley went out a bang saxiib. He triggered article 39, gave the middle finger to Abiy when he summoned him to Addis Ababa, and managed to unite Liyu police & ONLF fighters to protect the motherland for one short lived moment. Respeck :salute:
The dude was a coward before but indeed he went out like a real man.

No-one hates iley more then me but the fact he gave the middle finger to abiy:lawd:

No-one hates iley more then me but the fact he gave the middle finger to abiy:lawd:

Hmm have you ever asked what was PM Abiy's demand? Every other state was welcoming exiled opposition groups and opening up space to operate, freeing up their state media and giving the opposition fair air time, no torture, no jailing, no harassment because of political views etc. The only state that refused this new change was the Somali state. Let alone to allow the likes of ONLF & co. to operate, Iley didn't even allow any dissent to even hold a meeting in that state. Somali elders were holding meetings in Addis Ababa for fear of repression. They were also for more than 3 months asking the federal gov. to intervene and why Somalis are left from the freedom and democracy every other state was enjoying. They were accusing the fed. gov. for ignoring the plight of Somalis under Iley. This man repeats the accusation of Somalis against the fed. gov. for looking away the plight of Somalis under Iley's repression system. Thanks to God Somalis are have now joined the democratic process after 4 months of delay.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Amahara and now the Oromos are the only ones that believe in this democracy BS to everyone eles we see it as a power grab

Amahara and now the Oromos are the only ones that believe in this democracy BS to everyone eles we see it as a power grab

You forgot the south with its 56 ethnic groups, all fully supporting the democratization process. Currently more than 85% are on board, pretty impressive for a process not older than 4 months. Now the Somalis have joined and will see that they can express themselves without repression, support any political party including ONLF without fear, openly debate on TV about any issue including secession. They can hold peaceful protests against the local or fed. gov. without being killed or jailed. When they experience all this stuff first hand, I am very sure the majority of Somalis will soon join the democratic train.

Von

You forgot the south with its 56 ethnic groups, all fully supporting the democratization process. Currently more than 85% are on board, pretty impressive for a process not older than 4 months. Now the Somalis have joined and will see that they can express themselves without repression, support any political party including ONLF without fear, openly debate on TV about any issue including secession. They can hold peaceful protests against the local or fed. gov. without being killed or jailed. When they experience all this stuff first hand, I am very sure the majority of Somalis will soon join the democratic train.
only 19.17 million by 56 is about 300k if spread equally, a region that diverse and positioned between the strong-arming groups like Amahara and Oromos 80million strong, doesn't have much of a say in its future.
Good try though @xabashi :ulyin:

only 19.17 million by 56 is about 300k if spread equally, a region that diverse and positioned between the strong-arming groups like Amahara and Oromos 80million strong, doesn't have much of a say in its future.
Good try though @xabashi :ulyin:

Weird that you are refering to Somali and Tigray that make up 13 million as "everyone else" while dismissing 19 million.

:sass2:

Von

Weird that you are refering to Somali and Tigray that make up 13 million as "everyone else" while dismissing 19 million.

:sass2:
There is two groups Somalis/Tigray and Oromo/Amahara. Everyone else is just here for the ride, Sorry but you can't make region such as SNNPR where there is little to no infrastructure, people walking nake and the largest group only representing less than 20 percent of the region relevant now.
Your so bloody pressed, you are counting groups that walk around bare breasts out :chrisfreshhah:

There is two groups Somalis/Tigray and Oromo/Amahara. Everyone else is just here for the ride, Sorry but you can't make region such as SNNPR where there is little to no infrastructure, people walking nake and the largest group only representing less than 20 percent of the region relevant now.
Your so bloody pressed, you are counting groups that walk around bare breasts out :chrisfreshhah:

Not so fast. First, the camps are changing fast. It is now Oromo/Amhara/Somali/South vs TPLF old guard criminals.:) Somalis is now on the right side. :)
And South is one of the economic powerhouse and one of the fastest developing in the country. This is the capital city Hawassa of the "naked people".

:mjlol:

Nope you have no answer. Africa was divided by European colonists into 53 countries .... hmmmm I wonder what Abyssinia was doing:ulyin:

Ethiopia is no different. Ethiopia's expansion is nothing but a reaction to the European colonialists. Ethiopia's borders are made to counter the influence of European colonialists. In anyway it is the result of the influence of European colonialists. Minilik didn't just came up with the idea of expansion out of the blue but he did it knowing that a tiny Abyssinia will be eaten up by the colonialists very easily as all the other Africans and so started working to counter the eminent danger of European colonialists. At the end of the day all African borders, including Ethiopia's, is made by or due to European colonialists.

Although i do believe multi ethnic societies are very susceptible to instability if your country maintains high economic growth then it might be the case that Ethiopia remains intact cause people wouldn't want to rock the boat too much considering improvements in quality of life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Warning: for those who complain that this is a Somali forum and not xabashi, I say shut up and move on! This is not for you! :) End of warning.

I have read so many Somalis comment on this forum who believe in and bet on the eminent disintegration of Ethiopia. They say Tigray will soon declare independence, then follows Somali State, Oromia etc. Every State soon will become independent and Ethiopia will be no more. When Abid Iley was removed few days back, many were saying that the Liyu police will transform itself into a rebel guerrilla force and an insurgency will begin soon.

I have been replying and trying to explain that the disintegration is not coming soon but rather a very strong, stable and fully democratic Ethiopia is on the horizon. Many here think that my view is naive and they claim that Ethiopia will never become a true democracy.

Now this thread is me betting on a stable, strong, prosperous and fully democratic Ethiopia in a very few years time. No disintegration and no human rights abuses. This is what I believe Ethiopia will become soon. A real democratic country and an economic powerhouse in the region.

If what many Somalis here are saying becomes a reality and Ethiopia indeed will be disintegrated, then I promise to come back, apologize and give credit for those who bet on the disintegration of Ethiopia.

The Bet is ON.
I respect your pride fam. We'll see what happens when it happens.

Warning: for those who complain that this is a Somali forum and not xabashi, I say shut up and move on! This is not for you! :) End of warning.

I have read so many Somalis comment on this forum who believe in and bet on the eminent disintegration of Ethiopia. They say Tigray will soon declare independence, then follows Somali State, Oromia etc. Every State soon will become independent and Ethiopia will be no more. When Abid Iley was removed few days back, many were saying that the Liyu police will transform itself into a rebel guerrilla force and an insurgency will begin soon.

I have been replying and trying to explain that the disintegration is not coming soon but rather a very strong, stable and fully democratic Ethiopia is on the horizon. Many here think that my view is naive and they claim that Ethiopia will never become a true democracy.

Now this thread is me betting on a stable, strong, prosperous and fully democratic Ethiopia in a very few years time. No disintegration and no human rights abuses. This is what I believe Ethiopia will become soon. A real democratic country and an economic powerhouse in the region.

If what many Somalis here are saying becomes a reality and Ethiopia indeed will be disintegrated, then I promise to come back, apologize and give credit for those who bet on the disintegration of Ethiopia.

The Bet is ON.

Why can't these jaarers get their own forums? Like f*ck offf you habashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending