That feeling when you win a unwinable court case against the danish state for breaking refugee act

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hahaidiot:
Good one.

War this isn't some stupid cadaan movie.
I won't take clients I don't like and don't trust.
:childplease:
:camby:

Hi Sexy lawyer, waving at you. I am building my credit with you just in case my skinny ass needs someone to stick up for him in courts pro bono ;) I may be loud mouthed skinny, but I am smart. LOL.

I love how you think you know me through sspot.
:mjlol:

So are you a sspot psychologist now?
:bell:

As long as the man brings in his fair share I could care less what he makes.
If he doesn't want to work then he can stay at home cook, clean, and take care of the kids.

I'm a very modern woman.
:dabcasar:
tenor.gif

And we never will as long as I got a patriotic bone in me :fittytousand:

I see this case an astounding case, where it matters that Somalis stick together and not divide themselves for we stand to lose that way. I never asked that woman for her qabil and cared only because she was a fellow Somali. Imagine if I had treated her otherwise based on previous grievances. :fantasia2:

I have also defended boys with Waroqi accents even when I had exams at the time because they were fellow Somalis, not a diffrent race:dabcasar:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my self-congratulation:
tumblr_nkipn8LREN1rdzuduo1_500.gif
How much was/is ur student fees

Hi Sexy lawyer, waving at you. I am building my credit with you just in case my skinny ass needs someone to stick up for him in courts pro bono ;) I may be loud mouthed skinny, but I am smart. LOL.
In the name of Somalinimo I guess I can.
To make up for all the pro bono work I'll be doing for Somalis.
I'll rip the cadaans off.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Why you like it compared to Europe, have you seen who's your President and your conservative majority on the supreme court? :ileycry:

Europe is superior, we have not only the national court to protect us but the EU court and the court of human rights :yacadiim:

American hypocrisy is in your face and you can fight them in courts and in public opinion. The country belongs to anyone who settles in it and everyone came from somewhere. Trump is second generation German immigrant and he has no respect from millions of Americans who voted against him. More Americans voted against him than vote for him. Only reason he won is because we have representative democracy, the kind Somalis used to vote for a president of all systems. One vote one person counts needs to be the law of the land in the future. But for now, that is how Dump Trump ended up being president. Plus Hillary Clinton was not appealing enough. I voted for her holding my nose myself. We are all waiting to kick this orange buffoon out of office soon. The beauty about America is everyone can lay claim to it and no one recognizes exclusive ownership to White Americans. Europe is so tribal, no one can challenge land ownership. And I can understand the limitations to European democracy. It is lip service and only works as long the majority are happy with the minority. America was born out of a rebellion and it took generations to perfect its system. Trump and cohorts are a pump in the road and we will vote him out. First in 218 congressional elections where many republicans will lose their seats, then he goes with them come 2020. God willing.

Last edited:
American hypocrisy is in your face and you can fight them in courts and in public opinion. The country belongs to anyone who settles in it and everyone came from somewhere. Trump is second generation German immigrant and he has no respect from millions of Americans who voted against him. Only reason he won is because we have representative democracy, the kind Somalis used to vote for a president of all systems. One vote one person counts needs to be the law of the land in the future but for now, that is how Dump Trump ended being president. Plus Hillary Clinton was not appealing enough. I voted for her holding my nose myself. We are all waiting to kick this orange buffoon out of office soon. The beauty about America is everyone can lay claim to it and no one recognizes ownership to White Americans. Europe is so tribal, no one can challenge land ownership. And I can understand the limitations to European democracy. It is lip service and only works as long the majority are happy with the minority. America was born out of a rebellion and it took generations to perfect its system. Trump and cohorts are a pump in the road and we will vote him out. First in 218 congressional elections, many republicans will lose their seats, then he goes with them come 2020.

That is simply not true.

First the congressional gerrymandering makes it impossible for democrats to retake the house in 2018, when congressional look like this:
nc12.jpg

Secondly, republicans are only defend ONE state that hillary one statewide, while democrats are defending some 20 senate seats in republican leaning states, the question is only how much democrats loose.

Thirdly, in America the inequality in treatment by the justice system is not even comparable to Europe, and here we address inequalities in social programs. Many of these have been allowed to develop without rebellion but some have because of it the French revolution was the inspiration for the American revolution.

We are afforded many more rights as consumers and are generally more free and happy in Europe than the US, that is undeniable :damedamn:

In the name of Somalinimo I guess I can.
To make up for all the pro bono work I'll be doing for Somalis.
I'll rip the cadaans off.
:siilaanyolaugh:

You will make money as you gain experience practicing law. Also, you can chart a new territory for females with your background and become a prosecutor who works for the state for a little bit. You learn the system from within then switch sides and become defense lawyer. You beat the state at its game that way. I am no expert but it sounds fun to stick it to the state and defend the people who deserve a good lawyer to win justice.

Are u gonna work for the Somali government

Yes, when the peace settles I will work in corruption office or as a criminal attorney in my spare time I study the Somali constitution and Xeer and Sharia law.

I would like to see myself on the Somali Supreme Court, one day protecting the rights of my people by what I have learned hear :fittytousand:

I yearn for a peaceful and united Somalia, I will ditch Denmark so quick it defies speed of light :siilaanyosmile:

That is simply not true.

First the congressional gerrymandering makes it impossible for democrats to retake the house in 2018, when congressional look like this:
nc12.jpg

Secondly, republicans are only defend ONE state that hillary one statewide, while democrats are defending some 20 senate seats in republican leaning states, the question is only how much democrats loose.

Thirdly, in America the inequality in treatment by the justice system is not even comparable to Europe, and here we address inequalities in social programs. Many of these have been allowed to develop without rebellion but some have because of it the French revolution was the inspiration for the American revolution.

We are afforded many more rights as consumers and are generally more free and happy in Europe than the US, that is undeniable :damedamn:

We are counting on the deplorables to switch sides after they experience the pain of republican greed who are about to cut their healthcare massively now. Let these idiots suffer and learn blacks and browns aren't their enemy. The projection to flip the politics seem good lately. Thanks to republican greed and hypocrisy. They are cutting healthcare and mining jobs they promised to bring back aren't coming since Americans are employed in the clean energy sector more than ever. Republicans can point the finger at enemies that don't exist to fool the insecure trumps, but reality is hitting home hard.

We are counting on the deplorables to switch sides after they experience the pain of republican greed who are about to cut their healthcare massively now. Let these idiots suffer and learn blacks and brows aren't their enemy. The projection to flip the politics seem good lately. Thanks to republican greed and hypocrisy. They are cutting healthcare and mining jobs they promised to bring back aren't coming since Americans are employed in the clean energy sector more than ever. Republicans can point the finger at enemies that don't exist to fool the insecure trumps, but reality is hitting home hard.

You living on fumes of hope there isn't there.

I'll remind you when the times is right :win:

Yes, when the peace settles I will work in corruption office or as a criminal attorney in my spare time I study the Somali constitution and Xeer and Sharia law.

I would like to see myself on the Somali Supreme Court, one day protecting the rights of my people by what I have learned hear :fittytousand:

I yearn for a peaceful and united Somalia, I will ditch Denmark so quick it defies speed of light :siilaanyosmile:
Inshallah you'll accomplish all that in the future when peace returns for good in Somalia. Seeing progress happen right before ur eyes back home is so satisfying, even tho we live in developed countries, there's pretty much nothing u can do to improve it, where as Somalia is a country with so much potential and all it needs is the right ppl to set of its own industrial revolution and anybody with good intentions can make progress in it :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending