That feeling when you win a unwinable court case against the danish state for breaking refugee act

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on sky right now it was my idea to complain to the UN about the violation of the refugee convention and for faillure to comply with national standards of case-work (Forvaltingslov)
tumblr_inline_nuvq5doYF61rilcbd_500.gif

The case was about a Hooyo who had fled after Al-shabbab took over their village in 2015

This was me listing to her horrowing stories of abuse trying to get here. I was ALL KIND of mess up
MMs2f2b.gif

The state denied her refugees status and denied entry for her children who were in Kenya. I proposed to complain to the UN while working trough the case load, which was enormous for a small volunteer law clinic

My mentor reaction to my proposals and legal tactic:
tumblr_inline_mp3t77ScEe1qz4rgp.gif

Also when I found the case worker to be copying from a another case violating forvaltingsloven as estimates have to be PERSONAL:
2C1kfy6.gif

They retried the case and found that she could get refugee status and her children allowed to move in with her:
When-Youre-Tired-Educating-All-Peasants.gif

Congratulations sis what an accomplishment to be especially proud of!!!!
:salute:

Stay winning out there!!
:denzelnigga:

I still get emotional, her children get to go to school now and have a future, she had 6 and no husband to help them :mjcry:

I greeted them at the airport earlier today, and on the way to their refugee center home I asked what they thought of Denmark, and they said it's cold but heaven compared to heaven. And they wanted to be educated to doctors:kendrickcry:

I still get emotional, her children get to go to school now and have a future, she had 6 and no husband to help them :mjcry:

I greeted them at the airport earlier today, and on the way to their refugee center home I asked what they thought of Denmark, and they said it's cold but heaven compared to heaven. And they wanted to be educated to doctors:kendrickcry:
That's so nice wallahi.
Inshallah they'll make the best doctors!!
:rejoice:

You're so lucky to get the real experience of a lawyer instead of sitting around and reading some dusty ass books all day.
:susp:

When will I ever use the knowledge of what law was like for King Henry the 8th?!? NEVER!!!

That's so nice wallahi.
Inshallah they'll make the best doctors!!
:rejoice:

You're so lucky to get the real experience of a lawyer instead of sitting around and reading some dusty ass books all day.

When will I ever use the knowledge of what law was like for King Henry the 8th?!? NEVER!!!

What? We start working already in 3 semester and second year, the competition is real :williamswtf:

My first jobs was a police station in second year. It just your run of mill criminal law work, you know making court documents and as you build seniority and excellence some of us get to work at the Justice Department and I was allowed to do that.

Never been as bushy as the second year, damn, I grew anorex because of the stress and my mother was sending carepages like I was in Daafur, people from Somalia was calling me to eat more :tocry:

And then it was the supreme court and there after Haag, where I'm doing a thesis on international law, and I'm ending my fourth year while working as fuldmægtig due to an agreement with the Justice department as I finished my courses early :win:

The work is real hard :whew:

How come you are still reading law books only? :what1:

What? We start working already in 3 semester and second year, the competition is real :williamswtf:

My first jobs was a police station in second year. It just your run of mill criminal law work, you know making court documents and as you build seniority and excellence some of us get to work at the Justice Department and I was allowed to do that.

Never been as bushy as the second year, damn, I grew anorex because of the stress and my mother was sending carepages like I was in Daafur, people from Somalia was calling me to eat more :tocry:

And then it was the supreme court and there after Haag, where I'm doing a thesis on international law, and I'm ending my fourth year while working as fuldmægtig due to an agreement with the Justice department as I finished my courses early :win:

The work is real hard :whew:

How come you are still reading law books only? :what1:
The first two years of undergrad is all about your general education so like math, science, college English, etc.

That last two years of your undergrad are all about your specific major. So I just got to reading law books.

And we don't even get to do all that in law school.
Law school is just more learning through books without any real hands on experience from what I've heard.

Gambar

VIP
The first two years of undergrad is all about your general education so like math, science, college English, etc.

That last two years of your undergrad are all about your specific major. So I just got to reading law books.

And we don't even get to do all that in law school.
Law school is just more learning through books without any real hands on experience from what I've heard.
No you have to do law clinics and pro bono work, but you get to choose your desired field whether it's human rights law, immigration law, criminal law, intellectual property law, etc.

Actually many law students work alongside public defenders and in district/states attorneys offices but only if you have good grades and recommendations.

No you have to do law clinics and pro bono work, but you get to choose your desired field whether it's human rights law, immigration law, criminal law, intellectual property law, etc.

Actually many law students work alongside public defenders and in district/states attorneys offices but only if you have good grades and recommendations.
:ohhh:
I heard you get to do law clinics and pro bono work as a third year student with good grades and only as extra curricular. But not in class.

Are you a law student too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending