That feeling when you win a unwinable court case against the danish state for breaking refugee act

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohhh:
I heard you get to do law clinics and pro bono work as a third year student with good grades and only as extra curricular. But not in class.

Are you a law student too?
eLh9B7o.gif

The new master race on SSpot :fittytousand:

Gambar

VIP
:ohhh:
I heard you get to do law clinics and pro bono work as a third year student with good grades and only as extra curricular. But not in class.

Are you a law student too?
I'm finishing my masters in nutrition and public health. My brother in law is in his final year as a law student, like @Steamdevolopment he looked like a stick maskeenka!

It depends what school you go to, if you go to a good school and make great connections you get to have a lot more hands on experience by your second semester.

Wow!, I am gonna be Assata's hated client whom she will vigorously defend in court. Nothing sexier than when you have love&hate relationship with your cute lawyer.

I'm finishing my masters in nutrition and public health. My brother in law is in his final year as a law student, like @Steamdevolopment he looked like a stick maskeenka!

It depends what school you go to, if you go to a good school and make great connections you get to have a lot more hands on experience by your second semester.

Guurl, that is the in past now I'm built like a coca cola bottle:
Latrice-Royale-Large-In-Charge-Chunky-Funk-Bold-Beautiful-Gif-RuPauls-Drag-Race.gif

:tacky:
I've heard all the horror stories.

I will not look forward to law school at all.
:holeup:

At least I'll probably be at the same school.
Where I know the students and the law department pretty well.
:whew:

also law is very demanding field. how will they raise children and keep house with a career like that. women should put family before career.

Actually, we need more female lawyers. They play an important role where the law is flaunted in favour of the rich and the well connected. Having well versed lawyers in America can save your life and career when you are in trouble.

We should have more female lawyers.

Lucky you! My mom told me I look like I just came from badiye and to eat some hilib adhi. :icon lol:

I'm so big in "certain parts" of my body that I need to get out of the bed or sofa VERY slowly, I turn the bed over :ohlord:

I got my mother's figure :mjlaugh: but my father's height :jcoleno:

But I live in the North, so am a midget compared to the native men, ufff :lawd:

I'm on sky right now it was my idea to complain to the UN about the violation of the refugee convention and for faillure to comply with national standards of case-work (Forvaltingslov)
tumblr_inline_nuvq5doYF61rilcbd_500.gif

The case was about a Hooyo who had fled after Al-shabbab took over their village in 2015

This was me listing to her horrowing stories of abuse trying to get here. I was ALL KIND of mess up
MMs2f2b.gif

The state denied her refugees status and denied entry for her children who were in Kenya. I proposed to complain to the UN while working trough the case load, which was enormous for a small volunteer law clinic

My mentor reaction to my proposals and legal tactic:
tumblr_inline_mp3t77ScEe1qz4rgp.gif

Also when I found the case worker to be copying from a another case violating forvaltingsloven as estimates have to be PERSONAL:
2C1kfy6.gif

They retried the case and found that she could get refugee status and her children allowed to move in with her:
When-Youre-Tired-Educating-All-Peasants.gif

We don't always see eye to eye on our limited discussions/debates but we'll done!!!

:salute:

Wow!, I am gonna be Assata's hated client whom she will vigorously defend in court. Nothing sexier than when you have love&hate relationship with your cute lawyer.
:hahaidiot:
Good one.

War this isn't some stupid cadaan movie.
I won't take clients I don't like and don't trust.
:childplease:
:camby:

btw hilib cune, many African American wrong convictions were overturned lately by law students who took up their cases for free. America has no respect for law unless you are represented by well meaning and informed lawyers. The system is geared towards punishing the minorities and the poor whites. We need thousands of lawyers to correct the injustices in the system. People are in jail simply for being unable to pay a bail - money to put down until your court date is around. America sucks when it comes to the poor and minorities. I still like it better than Europe and Canada. But we got a system built on the backs of blacks and other nonwhites. It is like paying the rent for your prison time. Sad as trump would say it.

Gambar

VIP
I'm so big in "certain parts" of my body that I need to get out of the bed or sofa VERY slowly, I turn the bed over :ohlord:

I got my mother's figure :mjlaugh: but my father's height :jcoleno:

But I live in the North, so am a midget compared to the native men, ufff :lawd:
Both my parents are sticks and I got that from them but they insult me for it. :icon lol: Somali parents are so funny.

We don't always see eye to eye in our limited discussions/debates but we'll done!!!

:salute:

And we never will as long as I got a patriotic bone in me :fittytousand:

I see this case an astounding case, where it matters that Somalis stick together and not divide themselves for we stand to lose that way. I never asked that woman for her qabil and cared only because she was a fellow Somali. Imagine if I had treated her otherwise based on previous grievances. :fantasia2:

I have also defended boys with Waroqi accents even when I had exams at the time because they were fellow Somalis, not a diffrent race:dabcasar:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll continue my self-congratulation:
tumblr_nkipn8LREN1rdzuduo1_500.gif

Gambar

VIP
btw hilib cune, many African American wrong convictions were overturned lately by law students who took up these cases for free. America has no respect for law unless you are represented by well meaning and informed lawyers. The system is geared towards punishing the minorities and the poor whites. We need thousands of lawyers to correct the system. People are in jail simply for being unable to pay a bail - money to put down until your court date is around. America sucks when it comes to the poor and minorities. I still like it better than Europe and Canada. But we got a system built on the backs of blacks and other nonwhites. It is like paying the rent for your prison time. Sad as trump would say it.
The innocence project is a very good example of this!

Many people cannot afford a good lawyer and public defenders are often over loaded with cases and unprepared.

btw hilib cune, many African American wrong convictions were overturned lately by law students who took up these cases for free. America has no respect for law unless you are represented by well meaning and informed lawyers. The system is geared towards punishing the minorities and the poor whites. We need thousands of lawyers to correct the system. People are in jail simply for being unable to pay a bail - money to put down until your court date is around. America sucks when it comes to the poor and minorities. I still like it better than Europe and Canada. But we got a system built on the backs of blacks and other nonwhites. It is like paying the rent for your prison time. Sad as trump would say it.
more men lawyers= yes

more women lawyers=:drakekidding:

Last edited:
you come off as that madow woman lawyer in madea movies talking about i need a man that earns as much as me. looks down on all guys as below her.

while she approaches middle age.
I love how you think you know me through sspot.
:mjlol:

So are you a sspot psychologist now?
:bell:

As long as the man brings in his fair share I could care less what he makes.
If he doesn't want to work then he can stay at home cook, clean, and take care of the kids.

I'm a very modern woman.
:dabcasar:

btw hilib cune, many African American wrong convictions were overturned lately by law students who took up their cases for free. America has no respect for law unless you are represented by well meaning and informed lawyers. The system is geared towards punishing the minorities and the poor whites. We need thousands of lawyers to correct the injustices in the system. People are in jail simply for being unable to pay a bail - money to put down until your court date is around. America sucks when it comes to the poor and minorities. I still like it better than Europe and Canada. But we got a system built on the backs of blacks and other nonwhites. It is like paying the rent for your prison time. Sad as trump would say it.

Why you like it compared to Europe, have you seen who's your President and your conservative majority on the supreme court? :ileycry:

Europe is superior, we have not only the national court to protect us but the EU court and the court of human rights :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending