Test your language knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of u guys must be cheating or smth, how else do you get such high scores. I'm looking at u @666 :faysalwtf:

It's not fair lmao they threw all the hard ones at me first. The only east asian languages i can sort of tell apart are japanese, korean and mandarin but these niggas threw in three different chinese dialects :drakewtf:

f*ck ossetic, marathi and hasau as well :deadosama:

Does Danish seriously sound appealing to you Danes? It's honestly like European Vietnamese:mjlaugh::mjcry:....

When I was younger I thought it was a nice sounding language lmao looking back at it now I wonder what I was smoking back then :drakelaugh:

Highest score was 950 :denzelnigga:us North Americans are more cultured than you think.

What kept slipping me up was when they would put very similar sounding languages as the options- ex Russian & Ukrainian, Marathi, Telugu and Hindi. Plus those three Chinese dialects... I found it really easy to identify French, Haitian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese though.

TooMacaan

VIP
Highest score was 950 :denzelnigga:us North Americans are more cultured than you think.

What kept slipping me up was when they would put very similar sounding languages as the options- ex Russian & Ukrainian, Marathi, Telugu and Hindi. Plus those three Chinese dialects... I found it really easy to identify French, Haitian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese though.
Some Swede got 2000 points so that's the score to beat rn :tocry:. I put myself on break for the rest of the day because I got tired of playing it repeatedly but I'm gonna try again tmw. I tried to quit tbh but I can't relax until I have the highest score.:frdfvsb: Are you planning on continuing until you beat the sspot record??

And yea, the Slavic languages as well as the Desi and Chinese(3)/Thai are the worst indeed.

TooMacaan

VIP
I DID IT!!! FINALLY, I can relax now!! Top score :banderas:
upload_2017-5-27_21-11-6.png

black

live and let die.
:reallymaury:I don't know what you do to cheat and get the font like that:zhqjlmx: but mine was EARNED through hard work and anxiety sxb.
I literally felt like I was playing Minesweeper every time I'd get a Desi or Eastern European language. :williamswtf::whew:

Thought I could actually get you this time ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.