TERRORIST ATTACK in UK: SHOTTING at Parliament AND car mowing people down at Westminister bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Look at your responses! London is my city, this is the civilized world. We wuz loyal subjects of the Queenz!!

Do you hear yourself, the loss of innocent lives are "expected" in Somalia but not in London? Why are you devaluing Somali lives as if a Somali doesn't bleed red like a Londoner.

Terrorism and the horror was actually created and exported by the very same Western institutions you adore, CIA, Mi6 and others have destroyed Muslim countries using their Saudi friend's and have sold major arms deals to them. The very same system created a monster that he can no longer control and has bitten back the hand that feeds them.

Who do you think funds these terror groups in Somalia to keep the status quo?

Break free from the atheistic, Europhilic idealogy you have been programmed and do serious research or forever remain stuck in your matrix

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Look at your responses! London is my city, this is the civilized world. We wuz loyal subjects of the Queenz!!

Do you hear yourself, the loss of innocent lives are "expected" in Somalia but not in London? Why are you devaluing Somali lives as if a Somali doesn't bleed red like a Londoner.

Terrorism and the horror was actually created and exported by the very same Western institutions you adore, CIA, Mi6 and others have destroyed Muslim countries using their Saudi friend's and have sold major arms deals to them. The very same system created a monster that he can no longer control and has bitten back the hand that feeds them.

Who do you think funds these terror groups in Somalia to keep the status quo?

Break free from the atheistic, Europhilic idealogy you have been programmed and do serious research or forever remain stuck in your matrix

I have zero sympathy for people who kill their own.

I was praying - ilaahay kama dhigo Somali.

Thank god it was an Asian.

This asians, Arab,bla bla would throw you under the bus, they hate us..

The remember whitehapel,mosque incident cathy newman from channnel 4.

Who Lied about being kicked out of the mosque, till the CCTV footage was released. Before the CCTV footage was released the whitechapel issued apology and a statement - stating that it was a Somali men, that kicked her out of the mosque. The mosque didn't not apologize to the Somali community.

Fucking Asian and arabs Terrorist.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He ain't dead..............:meleshame:

And here I'm planning a celebration party

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tenor.gif

The most amazing part in this thread is how those supposed Somali atheist bashing Muslims, when it really kicks off, will be the first to be brutally murdered by Aabo Tom, I would hate to be such a Munafiq when those false hopes are crashed and what their eternal abode will be

These fascists can't tell a Hindu temple, a Jewish synagogue or a Mosque from each other, in fact they will attack every immigrant, for them, all Asian's are Paki's, blacks thugs etc.

The conflict will be all Immigrants+blacks-Mixed raced+ Elements of the Left+Muslims against the fascists.

Donald Trump JR just attacked Sadiq Khan after this attack, the mayor of London, incredible, the great wars are coming and everyone is being forced to pick a side.

Those that see Allah as the ultimate protector without a doubt will come out unharmed, those who seek solace and protection in anything other then this, will bear the fruits.

The most amazing part in this thread is how those supposed Somali atheist bashing Muslims, when it really kicks off, will be the first to be brutally murdered by Aabo Tom, I would hate to be such a Munafiq when those false hopes are crashed and what their eternal abode will be

These fascists can't tell a Hindu temple, a Jewish synagogue or a Mosque from each other, in fact they will attack every immigrant, for them, all Asian's are Paki's, blacks thugs etc. The conflict will be all Immigrants+blacks-Mixed raced+ Elements of the Left against the fascists.

Donald Trump JR just attacked Sadiq Khan after this attack, the mayor of London.

No one with more than a tan is safe

Lmao wallahi I had no idea this was going on, I got there well before 3 and was basically busy the entire time. Went to check my phone at 5 and saw 10+ missing calls all from friends and relatives :williamswtf:

I'm not even sure how to get home, they've closed several stations

:drakekidding:
Babe get the Bus, stay safe xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending