TERRORIST ATTACK in UK: SHOTTING at Parliament AND car mowing people down at Westminister bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok you fucking c*nt! Let me tell you what I'm going to do..

Cousins, GO in on the New . Xxx

And she called you fat
tenor.gif

This is sad. I wish people would stop killing each other and that we could live in peace. But you know the devil's working overtime.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
my brothers and sisters are being tested as they are being raped and killed by the shia dogs and you want us to care about kuufaar men in expensive italian suits who were on their way to the pub after work????

muslims first, innocent kuufaar second, munafiiq and athiests and shia last

my brothers and sisters are being tested as they are being raped and killed by the shia dogs and you want us to care about kuufaar men in expensive italian suits who were on their way to the pub after work????

muslims first, innocent kuufaar second, munafiiq and athiests and shia last
How is being on a watchlist like fam?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
i feel bad for that somali girl though....smdh

They are dragging her all over twitter. It's funny how she clearly looks distraught, and how there are many other pics of white people walking by the victim, but none of that matters of course. They have an agenda to push :bell:

Keo

VIP
An Cadcad guy got shot yesterday. He was in his car and someone shot him in the head in Ilford. Another guy (a white man) got stabbed near a library in East Ham. This all happened on the same day the Westminster attack took place.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
British PM said that the attacker was British-born!
Now the Trump and alt-right can't blame refugees or immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending