TERRORIST ATTACK in UK: SHOTTING at Parliament AND car mowing people down at Westminister bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It does count as a terror attacks but you and I both now the average westerner will not see it as an equal to any attacks by a Muslim. The Quebec attack died down fairly quickly but this London attack will be discussed for the next month or two until everyone and their mother knows the exact details of it.
yep

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Jeeez, do we need to do a headcount of the UK users on here?

@666

Calling all reer UK!
Present
giphy.gif

Hope i don't go on the district line for work tomorrow only to find a balding fat cadaan dhoofar who's reading The Sun which contains this rather distraught looking xalimo on the front page titled "SHAMELESS MUSLIM SCUM WALKS BY!"

:snoop:

Hope i don't go on the district line for work tomorrow only to find a balding fat cadaan dhoofar who's reading The Sun which contains this rather distraught looking xalimo on the front page titled "SHAMELESS MUSLIM SCUM WALKS BY!"

:snoop:
You better be ready sxb. It feels like london is a war zone wallah.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'm confused I've been hearing conflicting stories apparently the Trevor guy is in prison? Confused. But to me it looked like a Paki and not a black person.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A five page thread for 4 dead cadaans killed by a terrorist in the West = 10+ pages

30 Somali people die in a terrorist attack in Somalia = max 8 posts

f*ck u diaspora folk wllhi you value your host nations above your own people scum of the earth wallahi

A five page thread for 4 dead cadaans killed by a terrorist in the West = 10+ pages

f*ck u diaspora folk wllhi you value your host nations above your own people scum of the earth wallahi

It's about three things:

1: Location, the closer the greater impact. Since most of us live in the West, this would impact us greater due to location.
2: History, Somalia is a war-torn country and having to fake out-rage when some reer badiya teen blows himself up every teen minuttes for 20 years leads to fatigue, even amongst Somalis though the grave cases are reported. The UK is the opposite as a functioning state and therefore it is cause for more surprise.

I think the government should have focused all it's energy on combatting the bombings that plague our people but don't act surprised that a bombing in a well functioning state is more surprising then a country controlled by war-lords. Different standards.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

You're so fucking stupid. London is my city! It's all over the news! This shit will bring more hatred towards Muslims in the west. These kind of things are not suppose to happen in civilised societies. Something like this is expected in Somalia. I certainly don't expect to be hearing gunshots in Westminster.

And you're adding to the list mate.:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending