Terror Attack in Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's not true. He has Somalia citizenship. Also there's are very few Al Shabab in Kenya, they cross in from Somalia and Galbeed has no Al Shabab at all.

Northern Kenya is the mother of al Shabab :cryinglaughsmiley:

The Kenyan Somalis even recruit and have infected coastal Kenyans.

Ethiopia has no Shabab. :icon lol:

Also you can ask anyone, it's highly unlikely that this guy isn't from the two communities I mentioned in particular eastleigh. That's where the vast majority of freshies are from in Canada especially Edmonton.

Northern Kenya is the mother of al Shabab :cryinglaughsmiley:

The Kenyan Somalis even recruit and have infected coastal Kenyans.

Ethiopia has no Shabab. :icon lol:

Also you can ask anyone, it's highly unlikely that this guy isn't from the two communities I mentioned in particular eastleigh. That's where the vast majority of freshies are from in Canada especially Edmonton.

A lot of Reer Somalia are in Eastleigh. That's where they go even the ones in the camps go to Eastleigh. :p:p:p

Ethiopia does not have Al Shabab, the blessed land of my ancestors only has ONLF vs the government going on and that's understandable due to our history.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A lot of Reer Somalia are in Eastleigh. That's where they go even the ones in the camps go to Eastleigh. :p:p:p

Ethiopia does not have Al Shabab, the blessed land of my ancestors only has ONLF vs the government going on and that's understandable due to our history.

Edmonton is OG central babes. :icon lol:

You are delusional though about Ethiopians not having any members of al Shabab when one of the worst attacks in xamar was a lady from galbeed name luul something. :icon rolleyes:

Edmonton is OG central babes. :icon lol:

You are delusional though about Ethiopians not having any members of al Shabab when one of the worst attacks in xamar was a lady from galbeed name luul something. :icon rolleyes:

Somalia is where they all operate form and were formed and that's all you need to know. One terrorist from galbeed means nothing when 99.9% of them are from Somalia.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalia is where they all operate form and were formed and that's all you need to know. One terrorist from galbeed means nothing when 99.9% of them are from Somalia.

Aren't your people the number one supporters of al Shabab.? You'll never find one of my kind blowing up shit or joining Shabab.

Yet you have the audacity to blame 'somalia' of this. :tacky:

Fix up.

Aren't your people the number one supporters of al Shabab.? You'll never find one of my kind blowing up shit or joining Shabab.

Yet you have the audacity to blame 'somalia' of this. :tacky:

Fix up.

Fix up Somalia, it's a shit hole. I'm claiming my Ethiopian side of embarrassment for what your country folk have done for the past 30 years not just Al Shabab.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Fix up Somalia, it's a shit hole. I'm claiming my Ethiopian side of embarrassment for what your country folk have done for the past 30 years not just Al Shabab.

Your clansmen are currently holding the title of the president of Somalia and held that title for decades. The audacity. :dabcasar:

This man can't be a Somali because we Somalis are peace loving and law abiding citizens. Perhaps, he is Zulu or, a Zoomaali. Stop the "Zionist" propaganda against our peace loving Muslim people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending