Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously lool my body is similiar to this and most murursade chicks:cool: tall and curvy
BINN0-bCYAAq79k.jpg
I know a Murusade girl and her sisters. They are all built like fridges.
:russ::ooh::ohdamn::krs:

Murusade chicks? What are they darood?
My fiancé never dated a xalimo his ex wife was Eritrean. He said xalimos don’t have manners and don’t take care of their bodies. By the way Knaan left his Somalian woman for a Kenyan woman. Apparently habargeder men are not into Xalimo .

K'naan is a cuck. He left his beautiful Somali Wife for a sub human ape for clout. His Somali card has been revoked

My fiancé never dated a xalimo his ex wife was Eritrean. He said xalimos don’t have manners and don’t take care of their bodies. By the way Knaan left his Somalian woman for a Kenyan woman. Apparently habargeder men are not into Xalimos.

Sis i am not a regular xalimo i have a banging body. Lol what are you body stats? Trust me i am a magnet to habar gidir men :trumpsmirk:

On a scale of 1-10 how curvy are you? :hillarybiz: I'm trying to size up my competition :browtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sis i am not a regular xalimo i have a banging body. Lol what are you body stats? Trust me i am a magnet to habar gidir men :trumpsmirk:

On a scale of 1-10 how curvy are you? :hillarybiz: I'm trying to size up my competition :browtf:

She claimed to look like this before so is that competition to you? :patrice:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Wei I did not force you to post raw meat pictures and bash habesha, you started it for no reason.
You are fake a Muslim

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My fiancé never dated a xalimo his ex wife was Eritrean. He said xalimos don’t have manners and don’t take care of their bodies. By the way Knaan left his Somalian woman for a Kenyan woman. Apparently habargeder men are not into Xalimos.
DAMN GURL, YOU'RE THE REBOUND!?!!?!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
:dead::dead::dead1: you telling me you thought london was shit when you just came from your baadiyo? Beenta jooji waraya you aint never seen running water till then.
I’m an international baby. That’s why I speak and understand 5 languages. That’s maybe why I like all women... idk tbh. It was getting dark and I remember looking at the window. It was rainy asf. It had been raining the whole day. My being disliked having
A life there if I ever lived long. I was 8.........!

Where are u from young lady?

Last edited:

Walal refrain from calling this
Ethiopian sis

Or teaching or our clans structures
or names

She has cussed Somali girls
on this forum too many times

:damedamn: Stay loyal to ur
Fellow Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending