Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Xalimo. I know you're not a cuck. :gucciwhat:

Shouldn't you be angry that Habashi women are taking your men.:nahgirl:

They must've cooked the meat while feeding their Somali boyfriends. :bell:

tbh if he is habar gidir i reckon i can steal him from her. :diddyass: Habar gidir men love murursade chicks. Look at Knaan who is habar gidir and his murursade chick
upload_2018-5-27_4-45-16.jpeg

salaam-deqa-talib.jpg

@Jennifer whats your body stats? how curvy are you :hmm: i am trying to size up my competition :hemad:

Why do you have to bring up my personal life? So what if I sleep with my fiancé, he already put a ring on it. The habesha coochie made him get down on one knee and propose. You just mad cause you don’t get any :trumpsmirk:

Does he do the mating call when it's time
etho real.gif

Attachments

• download-2.jpg
    download-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 118

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
tbh if he is habar gidir i reckon i can steal him from her. :diddyass: Habar gidir men love murursade chicks. Look at Knaan who is habar gidir and his murursade chick
View attachment 46205
salaam-deqa-talib.jpg

@Jennifer whats your body stats? how curvy are you :hmm: i am trying to size up my competition :hemad:

To be honest we handsome tall HA men need to open a new door for Hawiye booty wallahi iyo billahi iyo tallahi.

Even Mudane @waraabe Somaliland nationalism is challenged by Hawiye booty.

To be honest we handsome tall HA men need to open a new door for Hawiye booty wallahi iyo billahi iyo tallahi.

I'm saying though:lawd:, I'll let my kids take the qabiil of their mother for a big booty southerner. Ugali and sukuma everyday, cambuulo every night

Lol saxiib are HA men good men? Do they make good husbands? Throughout highschool and middle school your fellow clansmen gave me madax xanuun screaming SL hanoolaato:bell:

I cannot imagine myself settling with one :damedamn:

How isaaq men be when thanking God for a hawiye wife with a hawiye booty :banderas:
vera-sidika-booty.jpg

I remember a isaaq somnet user saying this a few years ago :damn: using this exact pic :damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol saxiib are HA men good men? Do they make good husbands? Throughout highschool and middle school your fellow clansmen gave me madax xanuun screaming SL hanoolaato:bell:

I cannot imagine myself settling with one :damedamn:

Ask any Isaaqs. HA men are known to be quiet, kind and calm. They are good husbands and generally very generous and kind to their wives. The agressive ones you're talking about are HY and HJ. :icon lol:

You're a Xalimo. I know you're not a cuck. :gucciwhat:

Shouldn't you be angry that Habashi women are taking your men.:nahgirl:

They must've cooked the meat while feeding their Somali boyfriends. :bell:

Naw, these carnivores don't cook. No microwave, oven, or stove in sight. Straight from the freezer
download-12.jpg
, to the plate
download-11.jpg

Ask any Isaaqs. HA men are known to be quiet, kind and calm. They are good husbands and generally very generous and kind to their wives. The agressive ones you're talking about are HY and HJ. :icon lol:

Lies lool HY men are very quiet in london in terms of qabiil. :) From my limited experience. :)

HJ are madax xanuun i agree :noneck:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lies lool HY men are very quiet in london in terms of qabiil. :) From my limited experience. :)

HJ are madax xanuun i agree :noneck:

I don't speak for London but I'm speaking generally around the world for the whole clan that on average, I am correct on that.

HY men are crazy. If you go to SL, you would say I am 100% right. :chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
View attachment 46205
salaam-deqa-talib.jpg

Murusade chicks? What are they darood?
My fiancé never dated a xalimo his ex wife was Eritrean. He said xalimos don’t have manners and don’t take care of their bodies. By the way Knaan left his Somalian woman for a Kenyan woman. Apparently habargeder men are not into Xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending