Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like fit people in general. You can be curvy and still athletic. Too much carbs baasto iyo bariis diet got young folks with middle aged bodies
The thing about 'curvy' women is that is nearly impossible to maintain that figure once they pop out a baby khalas they are finished.

The thing about 'curvy' women is that is nearly impossible to maintain that figure once they pop out a baby khalas they are finished.
Very very true. Curves are only good in limited amounts. A slim girl only becomes slightly curvy after popping out 3 abdis. A curvy girl becomes obese and gets fat on the side of her knees. :yacadiim: dont quote me on it, just my observation.

You are a woke abdi msa.

Very very true. Curves are only good in limited amounts. A slim girl only becomes slightly curvy after popping out 3 abdis. A curvy girl becomes obese and gets fat on the side of her knees. :yacadiim: dont quote me on it, just my observation.

You are a woke abdi msa.
kkk I plan to have 4 wives so you have to know how to make them last over time.

kkk I plan to have 4 wives so you have to know how to make them last over time.
I wish you the best of luck on your escapades. Only marry tall slim xaliimos is my advice. The 'curvy' ones are actually wearing spanx and sucking in their fat. You will see their callool when it is too late. Do not make the mistake many abdis make, you have been warned. Good luck.:salute:

I wish you the best of luck on your escapades. Only marry tall slim xaliimos is my advice. The 'curvy' ones are actually wearing spanx and sucking in their fat. You will see their callool when it is too late. Do not make the mistake many abdis make, you have been warned. Good luck.:salute:
I know you're a slim xalimo.

World

VIP
I like fit people in general. You can be curvy and still athletic. Too much carbs baasto iyo bariis diet got young folks with middle aged bodies
Slim tall women have this majestic and noble look about them.

I don’t think girls with noticeably large backsides are attractive.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

my face every time some faarax foams at the mouth when they see a mildly overweight xalimo kept together by some tight jeans. S/o to all the skinny, no-ass having queens

They think I'm dumb. They don't know I see the plot (see it):ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol Somali food is just carbs baasto,bariis, canjeelo and alot of shaax with tons of sugar

People Will ask you if youre not hungry just cause you didnt fill the entire plate with baasto

I advise everyone who knows jack shit about murursade to educate themselves. A distant cousin of mine who is murursade made a blogspot about mursal karanle in ethopia

@nine @The Cushitic One @Shams nagi @Factz @Wei @Cumar

http://karanle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/karanles-hidden-political-historical.html

if you have any questions you can email him at

karanlandia@gmail.com

2 people are behind the account
Mohamad or Abdulkadir
I've got murursade cousins :it0tdo8:so I know quite a few things about them

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sorry i just saw this and your ignorance is hilarious.
You used 'google' to educate yourself about karanle and yet you accuse me of being ignorant and miss copy and paste from wikipedia :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lool you literally went to abtirsi.com and typed in karanle :cryinglaughsmiley:

Everyone refers to murursade as beesha karanle :O27GWRK: why you being so ignorant? You're a darood you dont even know where murursade live outside of dayniile :O27GWRK: So stop commenting on murursade. :axvmm9o:

I repeat everyone refers to murursade as beesha karanle :O27GWRK:
Are you the only murusade person here?
You need another murusade to defend your folks :heh:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

my face every time some faarax foams at the mouth when they see a mildly overweight xalimo kept together by some tight jeans. S/o to all the skinny, no-ass having queens

They think I'm dumb. They don't know I see the plot (see it):ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:
Slim tall women have this majestic and noble look about them.

I don’t think girls with noticeably large backsides are attractive.

You can be tall and slim thick :camby: tall does not equal bones :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending