• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread hit 40 pages with minimal effort
giphy.gif

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Fam I was still being stingy. This would be her favourite dish.

2565246176_cbe1070c99_b.jpg
What a striking picture. I don’t know why, but I find guts so beautiful and delectable. Maybe I should become a doctor. Or possibly a cannibal..... call me dhegdheer pls :p

You need to get laid boo boo. Why are you lying tho, are you fasting? You shouldn’t be lying during Ramadan
I don’t fast

You need thicker skin. Don't come into Spot and not expect Raw meat jokes. It's bound to happen, especially if I'm in the thread:ufdup:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You need thicker skin. Don't come into Spot and not expect Raw meat jokes. It's bound to happen, especially if I'm in the thread:ufdup:
Nigga I eat raw meat I am not offended. My Somalian friends eat it too, I prefer raw meat over beans and banana you primitive monkeys :lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You need to get laid boo boo. Why are you lying tho, are you fasting? You shouldn’t be lying during Ramadan
I don’t fast

1. It's Ramadan so I did not lie about myself.
2. I don't sleep with women, especially on Ramadan.
3. You don't fast? Makes sense since you have a Somali boyfriend that fucks you all the time without any protection or ring.

Answer this question for me? Do you eat raw chicken? Raw beef or raw fish?

raw-meat.jpg

3. You don't fast? Makes sense since you have a Somali boyfriend that fucks you all the time without any protection or ring.

raw-meat.jpg

Only raw meat is on the menu,with a side of caanjeera. I thought you knew sxb :ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

raw-meat.jpg

Why do you have to bring up my personal life? So what if I sleep with my fiancé, he already put a ring on it. The habesha coochie made him get down on one knee and propose. You just mad cause you don’t get any :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.