• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyosmile: You are my slave tho
Why you getting brave? Your
Whole sub clan is a joke son
55231-6.jpg

@anonymous34 look at your hutu kin
Somaliland authorities have barred from entering its territory the minister of Port for Somali Federal Government Mr. Nur Farah Hersi. It is reported that the minister argues that he did not set an eye on his children who lives in Somaliland for the past 4 years.

The minister for ports of Somali government hails from Somaliland by birth. It is a well known fact that Somaliland has issued an arrest warrant for anyone who is from Somaliland but goes to Mogadishu and holds a political post.

The minister has said that most of people who hail from Somaliland think that I am crazy. Mr. Nur has revealed that he met his children twice on visit to Mogadishu. The minister has put a question mark over the ban that Somaliland authority imposed on him just seeing his children and coming home to see and meet with his family members.
:dead:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I rep my qabil every night before i go to sleep :kodaksmiley:

Abtirsi is very important too :lolbron::camby:

Women have qabils. That's a stupid thing to say. Somali women rep their fathers qabil just like their brothers. Only thing Somali women can't do is carry the qabil to their children. But that doesn't matter if you stay loyal to your nation or federal region.

I heard Murursade are part of Galmudug? Do you rep that state?

Women have qabils. That's a stupid thing to say. Somali women rep their fathers qabil just like their brothers. Only thing Somali women can't do is carry the qabil to their children. But that doesn't matter if you stay loyal to your nation or federal region.

I heard Murursade are part of Galmudug? Do you rep that state?

My family are from ceelbur and xamar (dayniile) I rep my tuulo and gobol as well as the city. I dont really rep the state

Status
Not open for further replies.