Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaa your clan is a fucking joke. Literally a joke. You bum lick isaaqs no matter how much info you put in her its a god damn fact. I had dhulbahante friends i know this for a fact you guys intermarry heavily into isaaqs especially HJ due to you sharing a border @fox a fellow HJ can testify to this.

You guys are nobody literally fucking nobodys so big in number yet so weak in the soul. Daroods dont even respect you. You are in the bottom of the barrel. The barrel. Even the isaaqs who you rep SL for dont even respect you. :mjlol:

Keep copying and pasting bullshit :drakelaugh:
Are you genuinely stupid?We are the joke yet the vice president of puntland is dhulbahante, the minister of interior in puntland is dhulnahante, the somaliland minister of health is dhulbahante etc I could go on forever no dhulbahante reps somaliland but they want to claim us but you go take care of your half bantu nephew who is the product of rape disgusting girl.

Yep, he's been dickriding daaroods all over this forum. i've not even been here for a week yet he's already annoyed me :noneck:

See even you can seem him
Sucking darood dick

This nigga has been avoiding the
Clan section since the PL/SL
War broke out

:mjlol: Nigga won't say a word
To defend his 'alleged' country

The sheegatoo is a clown why
Pretend to be Issaq tho :damn:

Are you genuinely stupid?We are the joke yet the vice president of puntland is dhulbahante, the minister of interior in puntland is dhulnahante, the somaliland minister of health is dhulbahante etc I could go on forever no dhulbahante reps somaliland but they want to claim us but you go take care of your half bantu nephew who is the product of rape disgusting girl.

vh71dPr.png

Dhulbahante are known flip
floppers Who have no allegiance
to anyone

There are plenty of Dhulos who
consider Themselves landers
and they are some Like you
who are slaves to MJ

Look at the 118 dhulbahante PL
Soldiers who recently
defected To SL

:dead:

Dhulbahante are known flip
floppers Who have no allegiance
to anyone

There are plenty of Dhulos who
consider Themselves landers
and they are some Like you
who are slaves to MJ

Look at the 118 dhulbahante PL
Soldiers who recently
defected To SL

:dead:
The only slave here is you amxaaro concubine.

World

VIP
she'll just marry a murursade man then :lolbron:
Lol that’s what they all say online but they’ll drop their pants once they get approached by a good looking faraax regardless of his qabiil. Plant a few kids and she’s now her husbands qabiil.

Status
Not open for further replies.