Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos poll

Tall Xalimos or Short Xalimos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a connecting flight from London and when we landed in London in 2003 as an 8 year-old. I just remember thinking to myself. What a shitty place to live. I was 8!
:dead::dead::dead1: you telling me you thought london was shit when you just came from your baadiyo? Beenta jooji waraya you aint never seen running water till then.

Excuse nayaa shut up :bell:

Are you seriously bum licking a dhuxulbahante. Nacas i thought you were MJ get some standards. :hillarybiz:
Lmaooo im not bumlicking no one abaayo. But farmaajo is powerless and useless. Look for something else to be proud of please:damedamn: cause it aint him.

Lmaooo im not bumlicking no one abaayo. But farmaajo is powerless and useless. Look for something else to be proud of please:damedamn: cause it aint him.

Spoken like a typical MJ , What do you have against mareexan?

Are you jealous they have sexier men than you?

Typical MJ
Barkhad-Abdi-3-640x480.jpg

:mjlol:

Dont you dare talk about my uncle like that you fucking bastard. Hoyodaa waas waryaa. Nacal abahaa f*ck you and your irrelevant dhuxulbahante clan.

Did you know the british use to put your clansmen in cages? :chrisfreshhah:
Ever heard of the dervish? that pretty much destroys your entire argument that was the Isaaqs but AMISOM semen receptacles should be the last to talk.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Does it even make a difference it’s just aesthetics. Short girls probably got larger waistlines easier to give birth e.ge idk

Spoken like a typical MJ , What do you have against mareexan?

Are you jealous they have sexier men than you?

Typical MJ
Barkhad-Abdi-3-640x480.jpg

:mjlol:
Ahahhaha nothing against marehans naaya stop trynna turn the tables:chrisfreshhah:. Im just saying farmaajo is more like the mayor of mogadishu (thats being too generous tbh) than the president of somalia.

lmao MJs are the most successful somalis barkhad may be ridiculously ugly but hey where are all the other somalis at?

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
There’s literally no proof of other clans bieng more successful then others, your just stating famous people and successfuls that’s like saying we are successful because god wills it

There’s literally no proof of other clans bieng more successful then others, your just stating famous people and successfuls that’s like saying we are successful because god wills it

True, a lot of the MJ's who are "famous" arent even doing something good, like ayan hirsi the athiest and Sabrina Dhowre because she's dating someone famous, and then there are the models who arent contributing much to society. Not hating though, good for them. :zhqjlmx:

Ahahhaha nothing against marehans naaya stop trynna turn the tables:chrisfreshhah:. Im just saying farmaajo is more like the mayor of mogadishu (thats being too generous tbh) than the president of somalia.

lmao MJs are the most successful somalis barkhad may be ridiculously ugly but hey where are all the other somalis at?

Really. Nayaa he is the president who is internationally recognised. Gaas mr fat ass is a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.