Taliban fire rockets during Eid prayers at Afghan presidential palace (Video)

So Taliban consider fellow believers enemies? Attacking and attempting to kill people who also say Laa ilaha illallah like them, yes very noble of them. :draketf:

Narrated 'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (RA):
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)."
Don't the government consider Taliban fellow muslims enemies?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Unlike America, Australia has good combat training in guerrilla warfare.

This battle which we won was our Vietnam, in that the Australian military changed their training tactics to deal with guerrilla, mountain and even jungle battles.
30k soldiers vs 13k

Japanese were clearly outnumbered and on the offensive. Austailia is Britains prisonyard. Atleast we Canadians admit it

:deadpeter:

yeah enemies
The Afghan government has legitimate cause to fight against Taliban rebels while the Taliban have no excuse for rebelling against the legitimate ruler.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (RA):
The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever disobeys the ruler even a little bit (little = a span) will die as the those who died in the Period of Ignorance. (i.e as rebellious sinners).

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
30k soldiers vs 13k

Japanese were clearly outnumbered and on the offensive. Austailia is Britains prisonyard. Atleast we Canadians admit it

:deadpeter:

That's of minimal relevance since the area they were fighting was a single-file track spanning almost 100 kilometres. Say what you want but tiny Australia repelled Japan from taking over the country without any mass civilian deaths.

Also, as I stated this battle taught the military to start focusing on guerrilla warfare since they got arguably got lucky in Kokoda.

The Afghan government has legitimate cause to fight against Taliban rebels while the Taliban have no excuse for rebelling against the legitimate ruler.

The Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever disobeys the ruler even a little bit (little = a span) will die as the those who died in the Period of Ignorance. (i.e as rebellious sinners).
A government that’s been planted by the west, wasn’t taliban the government before the us invasion therefore they still see themselves as the legitimate government that’s been supplanted by an outside force

A government that’s been planted by the west, wasn’t taliban the government before the us invasion therefore they still see themselves as the legitimate government that’s been supplanted by an outside force
Even if the West planted the current Afghan government it doesn't change the fact that the ruler is legitimate and a Muslim. It is also my opinion that the current moderate government is better in the long term for the Afghans, while the Taliban on the other hand utilise tyrannical methods in ruling the people.

A guy on this site who supports the Taliban told me in another thread that the Afghan government are not an Islamic one because they don't use Sharia law. That was false because Sharia law is used in both criminal and personal law in the country, he was just looking for an excuse to call the current government illegitimate just like you're doing now.

reer

VIP
Even if the West planted the current Afghan government it doesn't change the fact that the ruler is legitimate and a Muslim. It is also my opinion that the current moderate government is better in the long term for the Afghans, while the Taliban on the other hand utilise tyrannical methods in ruling the people.

A guy on this site who supports the Taliban told me in another thread that the Afghan government are not an Islamic one because they don't use Sharia law. That was false because Sharia law is used in both criminal and personal law in the country, he was just looking for an excuse to call the current government illegitimate just like you're doing now.
im not part of the taliban users but the afghan government will absolutely collapse not long after full foreign exit. somewhat similar to the south vietnamese government. a government that will die without foreign muscle isnt a government. and taliban arent shabab. they held 90% of the country before bush overthrew them.

How can it be islamic if USA planted do you see what you're writing?

Unlike America, Australia has good combat training in guerrilla warfare.

This battle which we won was our Vietnam, in that the Australian military changed their training tactics to deal with guerrilla, mountain and even jungle battles.
What are they going to achieve? They should be left alone as long as they mind their buisness and don’t give refuge to people who are going to cause them problems.

How can it be islamic if USA planted do you see what you're writing?
I understand what I'm writing but do you sxb? Did you not observe the Afghan officials and leader praying the salat ul Eid? Even if they did receive outside help from disbelieving nations they themselves are Muslims, how can you fail to comprehend what I'm driving at?

mrlog

VIP

Weren’t the Taliban the legitimate rulers before the infidels came.

It’s like saying don’t rebel against the Pharoah

Trending

Latest posts