Taliban fire rockets during Eid prayers at Afghan presidential palace (Video)

I understand what I'm writing but do you sxb? Did you not observe the Afghan officials and leader praying the salat ul Eid? Even if they did receive outside help from disbelieving nations they themselves are Muslims, how can you fail to comprehend what I'm driving at?
You say it like it's something easy when in the qur'an it's one of the worst thing someone can do.

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

" O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?"

"Let not believers take disbelievers as allies [i.e., supporters or protectors] rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing [i.e., no association] with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence.1 And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination."

You say it like it's something easy when in the qur'an it's one of the worst thing someone can do.

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people."

" O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?"

"Let not believers take disbelievers as allies [i.e., supporters or protectors] rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing [i.e., no association] with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence.1 And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination."
Honestly, I feel conflicted because I know and obey the fact that Allah S.W.T mentioned in the Qur'an not to ally with disbelievers. However, I just can't see myself supporting the Taliban because to me they have an extreme view of the Sharia and Islam.

Current gov is a puppet being kept in place by foreigners.
I say let them fight & may the best man win.

20 years of funding and support,
They getting overrun in weeks
I have to admit they are getting steamrolled, it is pathetic when you think about it. All that money and resources put into modernising the military and they still can't beat mountain herders.

Honestly, I feel conflicted because I know and obey the fact that Allah S.W.T mentioned in the Qur'an not to ally with disbelievers. However, I just can't see myself supporting the Taliban because to me they have an extreme view of the Sharia and Islam.
You don't have to like them but you can't choose US over them

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You guys lost to goronyo:drakekidding:

That's was before we established a proper military but yeah its a big L.

Since WWII, the Australian military has been extremely effective. They take a sh*t ton of reservists and they have a cadet program for teenagers, which expands the fighter numbers in Aus.

reer

VIP

Since WWII, the Australian military has been extremely effective. They take a sh*t ton of reservists and they have a cadet program for teenagers, which expands the fighter numbers in Aus.
imperial japan was far superior to australia in ww2. they took malaysia from the british and gave them their biggest L in singapore. they took the dutch east indies. and were going ham on australias doorstep.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
if Afgan goverment can't hold it's own weight after US spend trillions dollars to aid them then they deserve to be overthrown by the Taliban, simple as.

Do you have any proof for that claim?

That was in 1932, 6 years before WWII. You had machine guns and lost to birds.

America spent 20 years, trillions of dollars and the most advanced weapons. What is former criminal qashin Australia going to do. You guys are about to become a Chinese colony :mjlol::lolbron:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That was in 1932, 6 years before WWII. You had machine guns and lost to birds.

America spent 20 years, trillions of dollars and the most advanced weapons. What is former criminal qashin Australia going to do. You guys are about to become a Chinese colony :mjlol::lolbron:

I said after WWII, Australia decided to change how they train their military.

They realised they were taking Ls because they do not teach guerrilla/jungle/mountain warfare. Since WWII, the Australian military spends most of their time training against guerrilla/jungle/mountain warfare.

No-one in Australia is really afraid of a Chinese invasion purely because of how geographically difficult it is to capture Australia. Japan couldn't even reach Australia's colonies in WWII let alone Australia proper.

I said after WWII, Australia decided to change how they train their military.

They realised they were taking Ls because they do not teach guerrilla/jungle/mountain warfare. Since WWII, the Australian military spends most of their time training against guerrilla/jungle/mountain warfare.

No-one in Australia is really afraid of a Chinese invasion purely because of how geographically difficult it is to capture Australia. Japan couldn't even reach Australia's colonies in WWII let alone Australia proper.
All the Ls you took you place before WWII but magically the criminals get better after WWII. The only thing you know is to bully abos but the Han will teach you a lesson soon :fittytousand:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
All the Ls you took you place before WWII but magically the criminals get better after WWII. The only thing you know is to bully abos but the Han will teach you a lesson soon :fittytousand:

I agree, the Australians were bullies and still are to Aboriginal.

Laakin, I have a question: Why was Australia the least damaged pacific nation in WWII?

Even the USA had Pearl Harbour and dagaals on their islands but Australia beat the Japanese before they even reached Australian shores. They took over Malaysia and Singapore but could not take over the Australian colony of Papua which was essentially inhabited by jungle reer baadiye, purely because of Australia's military.

There was only 7 million in the whole of Australia in 1939 and they still karbaashed the Japanese.

Just imagine Australia as a Chinese colony, there goes all the wildlife into the cooking pots :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
if Afgan goverment can't hold it's own weight after US spend trillions dollars to aid them then they deserve to be overthrown by the Taliban, simple as.

Cant the same thing be said about our government in Somalia? Let the strongest survive would have disastorous affects

I agree, the Australians were bullies and still are to Aboriginal.

Laakin, I have a question: Why was Australia the least damaged pacific nation in WWII?

Even the USA had Pearl Harbour and dagaals on their islands but Australia beat the Japanese before they even reached Australian shores. They took over Malaysia and Singapore but could not take over the Australian colony of Papua which was essentially inhabited by jungle reer baadiye, purely because of Australia's military.

There was only 7 million in the whole of Australia in 1939 and they still karbaashed the Japanese.
Because the US is laandheere no one cares about laangaab criminal Australia. The Japanese had their hands full in multiple theares and you're bragging about a single battle.

Trending

Latest posts