Taliban fire rockets during Eid prayers at Afghan presidential palace (Video)

If AMISOM left AS would take over the entire south in months clan militias are no match for them. Lets not lie to ourselves:mjkkk:
No they won't. Plus there is Puntland and Somaliand as independent terrorist free and purely Somali secured regions. It is nothing like Afghanistan.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Because the US is laandheere no one cares about laangaab criminal Australia. The Japanese had their hands full in multiple theares and you're bragging about a single battle.

Read your history.

Japan established one of its largest military bases right opposite Australia and launched over 110 attacks on Australian soil.

Japan were taking over small pacific islands, they wanted the entire region under their belt.

However, they could not take Australia. They decided to instead isolate Australia by taking over every other island surrounding it and New Zealand.

So the Australian Army went with the US and took New Guinea, Singapore and the Pacific from them.

Here is a picture of Japan at their peak, the one country's territory Japan could not capture was Australia. Even America had their islands captured.

Second_world_war_asia_1937-1942_map_en6.png

I agree, the Australians were bullies and still are to Aboriginal.

Laakin, I have a question: Why was Australia the least damaged pacific nation in WWII?

Even the USA had Pearl Harbour and dagaals on their islands but Australia beat the Japanese before they even reached Australian shores. They took over Malaysia and Singapore but could not take over the Australian colony of Papua which was essentially inhabited by jungle reer baadiye, purely because of Australia's military.

There was only 7 million in the whole of Australia in 1939 and they still karbaashed the Japanese.
Also I would like to add you bully the ones who consider weaker like the aboriginals or Paupa thinking Afghanistan is the same. But Afghans are warriors and Afghanistan is the death bed of Empires. You will will never have that energy for the Han who are actually taking over your country.

reer

VIP
No they won't. Plus there is Puntland and Somaliand as independent terrorist free and purely Somali secured regions. It is nothing like Afghanistan.
the fgs is weaker than the afghan government. not to mention the southern tribal fiefdoms which makes. it even more weaker than the afghan government
puntland and somaliland are defacto different countries. somalia is from south galkayo to ras kamboni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read your history.

Japan established one of its largest military bases right opposite Australia and launched over 110 attacks on Australian soil.

Japan were taking over small pacific islands, they wanted the entire region under their belt.

However, they could not take Australia. They decided to instead isolate Australia by taking over every other island surrounding it and New Zealand.

So the Australian Army went with the US and took New Guinea, Singapore and the Pacific from them.

Here is a picture of Japan at their peak, the one country's territory Japan could not capture was Australia. Even America had their islands captured.

Second_world_war_asia_1937-1942_map_en6.png
The American islands were just that Islands, outposts. Australia is a continent and had American and British support.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The American islands were just that Islands, outposts. Australia is a continent and had American and British support.

They tried to take over Australia's island "New Guinea" and Australia karbaashed them in jungle warfare.

the fgs is weaker than the afghan government. not to mention the southern tribal fiefdoms which makes. it even more weaker than the afghan government
puntland and somaliland are defacto different countries. somalia is from south galkayo to ras kamboni.

That is because of the arms embargo and we're still doing better.

Other states can be self sufficient as PL and SL. They do not possess superior military capabilities, just good organisation and intolerance to terrorism.

Other states can also be like this. This is completely different from the Afghan situation. Other than superficial similarities the two places are not the same.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:mjkkk:

They tried to take over Australia's island "New Guinea" and Australia karbaashed them in jungle warfare.
New Guinea is a jungle bigger than Somalia while Iowa Jimma is smaller than Xamar. Plus they had support, the two are not comparable.

reer

VIP
Other states can also be like this. This is completely different from the Afghan situation. Other than superficial similarities the two places are not the same
-intricate clan system
-clan/tuulo above country
-armed clans
-weak vichy government (south vietnam and south korea before the war etc)
-active insurgency (large countryside)
-no national unity. every man for himself.

@TekNiKo take a guess am i describing afghanistan or konfuria or both? :farmajoyaab:

-intricate clan system
-armed clans

@TekNiKo take a guess am i describing afghanistan or konfuria or both? :farmajoyaab:
Does Afghanistan have states like Puntland and Somaliand. Show me.

Plus they have mountain regions to hide while Somalia is mostly flat semi arid.

Also the Taliban were the government before America invaded. Shabab has never taken root in all Somalia as the sole government except the small pockets they hold.

The two are nothing alike, they might look superficially similar but they are not the same.

reer

VIP
Does Afghanistan have states like Puntland and Somaliand. Show me.

Plus they have mountain regions to hide while Somalia is mostly flat semi arid.

Also the Taliban were the government before America invaded. Shabab has never taken root in all Somalia as the sole government except the small pockets they hold.

The two are nothing alike, they might look superficially similar but they are not the same.
tell me you dont see any similaroties between konfuria and the other? i said konfuria. because puntland and somaliland function as different countries they are not in the equation. they will not host the government. they are anti fgs and defacto foreign territories just like japan and india.

i said konfuria. if you tell me the two arent similar been baa sheegtay. konfuria is flat which makes it easier to launch large offensives. thats the main difference. the key is konfuria the government cannot leave konfuria to sl or pl unless to djibouti or somewhere else.

tell me you dont see any similaroties between konfuria and the other? i said konfuria. because puntland and somaliland function as different countries they are not in the equation. they will not host the government. they are anti fgs and defacto foreign territories just like japan and india.

i said konfuria. if you tell me the two arent similar been baa sheegtay. konfuria is flat which makes it easier to launch large offensives. thats the main difference. the key is konfuria the government cannot leave konfuria to sl or pl unless to djibouti or somewhere else.
They are tacbaan and focus all their efforts in xamar because that is where the government is. Aslo considering the very large and diverse population is what makes the security so tenuous.

With that said, they have no chance of taking over Somalia like the Taliban did. Other than the superficial comparison, everything else is different. The actual political realities, the people, the terrain, the geography. Everything is different.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If I were Farmaajo, I would take a phone call with Assad and ask him how to deal with AS.

After all, he is the only leader to defeat IS, Al-Qaeda and other militant groups, in the same war singlehandedly whilst under sanctions.

Not saying I support him/his actions but that I know he would be willing to talk to Somalia and would have decent advice.

reer

VIP
If I were Farmaajo, I would take a phone call with Assad and ask him how to deal with AS.

After all, he is the only leader to defeat IS, Al-Qaeda and other militant groups, in the same war singlehandedly whilst under sanctions.

Not saying I support him/his actions but that I know he would be willing to talk to Somalia and would have decent advice.
assad was close to getting gaddafi treatment before russia stepped in. farmajos hope is being a bigger foreign puppet. but somalis cannot be trusted with big firepower.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Cant the same thing be said about our government in Somalia? Let the strongest survive would have disastorous affects
i'm having a real hard time arguing against to this, but i legit believe that SNA will perform beter against AS then our Afgan counterpart
-intricate clan system
-armed clans

The FGS isn't filled with child molesting Warlords, we're just filled with 68 IQ ones.

Despite Afganistan being 100x more diverse than somalia there aren't any seperatist groups in the country and you won't believe it, but they can share power among themeselves with or without foreign meddling

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
assad was close to getting gaddafi treatment before russia stepped in. farmajos hope is being a bigger foreign puppet. but somalis cannot be trusted with big firepower.

The difference between Assad and Gaddafi is that Assad is still loved by Syrians.

I have a Sunni friend from Aleppo, whose has relatives in the White Helmets but still supports Assad. He told me he was supportive of the rebels until he decided Assad was the lesser of two evils and their only protection from their regional rivals.