T-M184 Discussion

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Why Biimal tho ?
Because they were isolated from their dir brethren who live in the north. So the hawiye wanted to grab the whole plate(best grazing land) and divide the slices amongst themselves, they also had the unwavering support of the president who provided them military weapons of the gov.

Because they were isolated from their dir brethren who live in the north. So the hawiye wanted to grab the whole plate(best grazing land) and divide the slices amongst themselves, they also had the unwavering support of the president who provided them military weapons of the gov.

Are you Biimaal?

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
This is sad...
Somalis won’t get any peace if they keep on being as tribe-oriented as this...
It’s really sad to admit that, sometimes, my very own people disgusts me...
والله المستعان

Daacad90

This is sad...
Somalis won’t get any peace if they keep on being as tribe-oriented as this...
It’s really sad to admit that, sometimes, my very own people disgusts me...
والله المستعان
Which is why issaqs should never rejoin Somalia. They already killed so many issaqs and they do it to the biimaal currently. Somalia clearly has T-phobia. Lol

Daacad90

Biimaal are very friendly and religious people. I can’t believe other Somalis would actually try to hurt them.
The fgs clearly wants to exterminate dir. Do you know that recently a sub clan of dir and hg were beefing, the fgs sent a helicopter to the hawiye fighters to get treated in xamar.

Daacad90

I am sorry for derailing the thread with qabiil politics, however there needs to be awareness of the government backed dir genocide of biimaal.

The fgs clearly wants to exterminate dir. Do you know that recently a sub clan of dir and hg were beefing, the fgs sent a helicopter to the hawiye fighters to get treated in xamar.

Are you serious?!

The crimes against Dir must be documented and sent to Amnesty, HRW and similar NGO’s.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Which is why issaqs should never rejoin Somalia. They already killed so many issaqs and they do it to the biimaal currently. Somalia clearly has T-phobia. Lol
It's not impossible for Somaliland to re-unite with Somalia. The first President of Somaliland eventually advocated for rejoining Somalia as a federal state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdirahman_Ahmed_Ali_Tuur

Capture+_2020-01-26-22-27-15.png

But a lot of work has to be done for this to be a reality. For the mean time, i support Somaliland independence.

I am sorry for derailing the thread with qabiil politics, however there needs to be awareness of the government backed dir genocide of biimaal.

Is the government sponsored, Hawiya lead war against Biimaal still ongoing?

Somalia is truly a failed state. Inaalilaah!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No problem, innocent people losing their lives is far more important then solving a ancient mystery. Thank you for informing us of these disgusting acts by the federal government.

Daacad90

Are you serious?!

The crimes against Dir must be documented and sent to Amnesty, HRW and similar NGO’s.
Its a dark world. We dir don't even get involved in politics, all we want to be is quran teachers leave us alone kkkk:noneck::faysalwtf:

Daacad90

Is the government sponsored, Hawiya lead war against Biimaal still ongoing?

Somalia is truly a failed state. Inaalilaah!
Yes still ongoing however the damage is still done and biimaal still keep fighting, Allah is with the innocent.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
It's not impossible for Somaliland to re-unite with Somalia. The first President of Somaliland eventually advocated for rejoining Somalia as a federal state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdirahman_Ahmed_Ali_Tuur

View attachment 91635

But a lot of work has to be done for this to be a reality. For the mean time, i support Somaliland independence.

NO.
wAllahi I’ll be ok with Landers wanting to reunite with Somalia the day we all stop seeing people tweeting “jaale siad” and gettin hundreds of likes and retweets.

Anyway, let’s stop here about that.

HG T haa noolaato.

Trending

Latest posts