Syrians in Mogadishu that need Help

I always find it funny when HAGites brag about Mogadishu as if they built it. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

After HAG/USC turned the city into planet of the apes in 1991. They slaughtered and chased away all non-HAG and then turned on each other. They even destroyed the buildings and roads, sold the copper abroad.

2004 is the first time you idiots started to understand governance again. The INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY rebuilt that city.

Thanks to Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed, for forcefully dragging you back into civility.

Try not to eat the buildings and roads again.

But carry on :sass2:

Landers at least have Hargeisa, wtf are you talking with your little villages, name me one city in your desert pirate region that comes close to Xamar?

I always find it funny when HAGites brag about Mogadishu as if they built it. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

After HAG/USC turned the city into planet of the apes in 1991. They slaughtered and chased away all non-HAG and then turned on each other. They even destroyed the buildings and roads, sold the copper abroad.

2004 is the first time you idiots started to understand governance again. The INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY rebuilt that city.

Thanks to Abdulahi Yusuf Ahmed, for forcefully dragging you back into civility.

Try not to eat the buildings and roads again.

But carry on :sass2:
shut up ice cube.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
sis........... we don’t gotta lie lmao, i promise you no one is going from their safe booming in business neighbourhood to desolate mgdshu, where u guys dodge bombs and ur govt is nowhere to be seen. Hargeisa is also hindered by Mogadishu maskaxkaaaga isticmaal, how do you expect a region to develop when they are annexed and face all sorts of restrictions due to Somalia attachment.

Not only do we face embargo from the rest of the world who wants nothin to do with Somalia and so doesn’t invest in it cause they want safety, and no one trusts them with weapons, but we also face another embargo from the south, where the small amount of aid and attention you do get does not reach the top. We are mostly self sufficient, and being comparable to you guys who literally rely and function on foreign aid and also foreign army’s aka Amisom is a good feat.

giphy.gif

The Bantu interviewer ?
Bantu children live on the streets all over Somalia and his people are in camps all over the place but he wants to act like a saviour for Syrians.

Perhaps his deep faith in Islam is at play and cares about the bond these Arabs share with him as a Muslim.

He doesn't seem like someone acting but living through his faith.

Perhaps his deep faith in Islam is at play and cares about the bond these Arabs share with him as a Muslim.

He doesn't seem like someone acting but living through his faith.

In Islam, charity starts at home. He clearly has a job and he has a camera that he should take to document his Bantu people and the state they live in.

Syrian children are not homeless alone on the streets nor are they used by AlShaydan to carry out attacks.

A Bantu in Somalia should not worry about anyone but his own people who are disproportionally represented in the homeless and disenfranchised community.

Who is from Muqdishu and willing to split a piece of land of theirs with me so I can build on it and become neighbors to them? I am stacked, got two degrees and have useful experience that will make us both rake in cash in that booming Somali city :denzelnigga:

In Islam, charity starts at home. He clearly has a job and he has a camera that he should take to document his Bantu people and the state they live in.

Syrian children are not homeless alone on the streets nor are they used by AlShaydan to carry out attacks.

A Bantu in Somalia should not worry about anyone but his own people who are disproportionally represented in the homeless and disenfranchised community.

I think you misunderstand or are misinterpreting the concept of charity beginning at home. Exercising your Islamic faith and practicing it doesn't require you to work along the lines of your clan. If that was the case, Islam would have been confined to Mecca and Medina. Islam doesn't care about race, color, gender, ethnicity and status. That is why this Somali guy of BANTU origin feels responsibility towards people who are not related to him by blood.

OffTheDome

Proud American
he has a point tho them beduins are the ones bombing yemen
People choose to ignore that Saudi citizens from Jazan and Najran were getting targeted and attacked by Houthi terr0rists militias, way before they decided to defend themselves and Yemen against the Iranian backed Houthis.
plus the govt doesn't represent the people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This room reeks of cuqdad ridden self centrists.
It's not surprising that people living in an open sewage are the first ones to run their foul mouths regurgitating qashin after qashin. The demented souls envision themselves as condescending to others , but are infact extremely blind that they are living in state of delusions , they escape their own pathetic lives and miserable existence by venting out at others.
It's common for dogs to bark at the wrong tree.

Jeegaan followers are clinically brain-dead as N&N sheeps , what do you expect from people with that mentality , the world is too big for your irrelevant clandestine enclave.

Oh you don't even exist on the map.

Lfmao

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
If one specific capital is shithole and desolate as they said and centre for world relief programme , then there's no exception meelwalba waa kudhaafad soconaya kkkk
Don't even try to advertising dusty ridden tuulos you're not different.
You have the highest poverty rates , your people flee everyday

The way they carry themselves with their paper states is something else.

Last edited:
This room reeks of cuqdad ridden self centrists.
It's not surprising that people living in an open sewage are the first ones to run their foul mouths regurgitating qashin after qashin. The demented souls envision themselves as condescending to others , but are infact extremely blind that they are living in state of delusions , they escape their own pathetic lives and miserable existence by venting out at others.
It's common for dogs to bark at the wrong tree.

Jeegaan followers are clinically brain-dead as N&N sheeps , what do you expect from people with that mentality , the world is too big for your irrelevant clandestine enclave.

Oh you don't even exist on the map.

Lfmao

I think if people valued their humanity, they can show empathy and respect towards other human beings who are engaged in good efforts.

The reaction to this thread should have been nothing but empathy, respect and hope. My gratitude and respect to those who responded with their willingness to help. They have demonstrated a dignity level Allah bestowed on human beings that makes them different from other creatures.

Somalis in Syria before the war were treated very well and allowed to use govt services, schools etc ..

The only Arab country where I've seen Somalis who sought refuge unanimously say treated them well.

if a couple hundred have sought refuge in Somalia, then we should take care of them like they did for us. They are good, industrious and hardworking people.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somalis in Syria before the war were treated very well and allowed to use govt services, schools etc ..

The only Arab country where I've seen Somalis who sought refuge unanimously say treated them well.

if a couple hundred have sought refuge in Somalia, then we should take care of them like they did for us. They are good, industrious and hardworking people.
absolutley as somebody who used to live there could not have agreed more :salute:

Syryians are way more struggling than your own family their homes has been destroyed and burned down stop being jahil and fallow the sunnah and Quran and help the ummah
If they're looking for a better life why not go to western countries? It's not like we are close to them either? Are they doing this to extort what little money we do have?

We need to build a wall around the country. These savages are bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

We cannot continue to allow thousands upon thousands of people to pour into our country, many of whom have the same thought process as savage ISIS killers

Make Somalia Great Again. Build A Wall
Although I can see the humour in your comment, one of the biggest problems in Somalia is border control or the lack of border control, our waters aren't ours and neither is our land :francis:

Trending