Syrians in Mogadishu that need Help

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Also that is also why Mogadishu is diverse and why people flock to it, because it is true that it is better in every metric than the more secure but useless Hargeisa. That is to answer your initial question. It is what everyone knows. Now stop derailing this thread about helping people. @x z

Hargeisa superior, stay mad.
B46738C5-EF11-465C-A565-50B611E7A866.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The city will continue to develop regardless of what bedtime stories haters tell themselves. Everyone can see that clearly. Redirect that energy into something useful.

This thread is about Syrians in Mogadishu who could use some help.
Didn’t take people long to turn it into a muqdisho karbash thread. They can stay mad:hemad: despite having security issues hand on my heart I can say it’s the most developed and beautiful city in somalia. Every other city in somalia looks like qashiin compared to xamar cadeey let’s not lie to ourselves soomaliyeey.

The city will continue to develop regardless of what bedtime stories haters tell themselves. Everyone can see that clearly. Redirect that energy into something useful.

Xamar is the most developed region with majority of the investments coming from locals. Xamar is the only region that has people from more peaceful degaans coming for work and business opportunites.

Anyone that denies this and resorts to bringing up civilian casualties should be ignored.

x z

if you dont care then why reply?

:ulyin:

Have you not heard of the don’t care didn’t ask meme lol, of course I care about what Halimo Supremacist has to say. You may be from the inferior lands but you’re still Somali, and a women, both my stan lists ✨

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Xamar is the most developed region with majority of the investments coming from locals. Xamar is the only region that has people from more peaceful degaans coming for workAnyon
Xamar is the most developed region with majority of the investments coming from locals. Xamar is the only region that has people from more peaceful degaans coming for work and business opportunites.

Anyone that denies this and resorts to bringing up civilian casualties should be ignored.
are they not embarassed bringing up dead Somalis that died at the hands of al shabaab as if it’s something to be victorious over :stressed:very embarrassing. Lowkey terrorist sympathisers on this forum:gaasdrink:how can you get joy from your fellow Somalis dying.... it’s just something I’ll never understand

Last edited:

x z

are they not embarassed bringing up dead Somalis that died at the hands of al shabaab as if it’s something to be victorious over :stressed:very embarrassing. Lowkey terrorist sympathisers on this forum:gaasdrink:

Terrorist sympathiser? Save the pity party, allahu naxariisto, but the boogeyman shabaaab are your cousins, uncles and politicians. The people you are defending are the ones killing you, so if anything yall the sympathisers. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you can get rid of them.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Terrorist sympathiser? Save the pity party, allahu naxariisto, but the boogeyman shabaaab are your cousins, uncles and politicians. The people you are defending are the ones killing you, so if anything yall the sympathisers. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you can get rid of them.
Your previous posts told me everything I needed to know :drakekidding: no names were mentioned unless I touched a nerve lol. Anyways ina abti halkaas nogu eekey sii.

x z

L
Your previous posts told me everything I needed to know :drakekidding: no names were mentioned unless I touched a nerve lol. Anyways ina abti halkaas nogu eekey sii.

Yall so dramatic. What has the north actually done to you? Any issue facing your people is caused by your peopl

Last i checked, you’re not the ones who have been genocided then forced to stay in a failed union against your will

L

Yall so dramatic. What has the north actually done to you? Any issue facing your people is caused by your peopl

Last i checked, you’re not the ones who have been genocided then forced to stay in a failed union against your will
This thread is about helping poor people, take your bedtime stories elsewhere.

:salute: Haters gonna hate

Trending

Latest posts