Syrians are the whitest arab

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Saxib I’ve linked the vid but it wouldn’t pop out hence why I send the pic. If you wanted to known more then press the link also he is Syrian with probably Balkan or Chechens background.

I haven’t + also ain’t you the ana arab kiddo ?
Still sad though

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Interesting this mindset was why Latin America is the way it is they imported whites to whiten the black population a Somali woman suggested importing the 2 million afghanis to whiten the Somali population also so this inferiority complex Somalis have and their obsession with race lets me know my people see themselves as less then none blacks and especially Arabs and wish they weren’t black.

But we are NOT black huuno :francis:

I always ignore the cries of discrimination from white-passing Syrians/Lebanese Arabs anyway. I'm not sticking my neck out for someone who could easily be committing the hate crime themselves.

BLM Xalimo detected
No, I'm not an activist of any kind actually.
I just understand that if I got in the middle of the scuffle, the cadaan causing problems would shift their hatred to me and I would have a harder time defending myself since all dark-skinned women (black or otherwise) are made to be more aggressive.

I'm just pragmatic and understand not everyone can be saved. Like yourself, for example.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
No, I'm not an activist of any kind actually.
I just understand that if I got in the middle of the scuffle, the cadaan causing problems would shift their hatred to me and I would have a harder time defending myself since all dark-skinned women (black or otherwise) are made to be more aggressive.

I'm just pragmatic and understand not everyone can be saved. Like yourself, for example.
Creating non-existent hatred or hostilities with Syrians just because they are lighter than you is a sign of a self-esteem issue. Also crayon color solidarity is a Western invention and anti-Islamic.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Creating non-existent hatred or hostilities with Syrians just because they are lighter than you is a sign of a self-esteem issue. Also crayon color solidarity is a Western invention and anti-Islamic.
There are some deeper issues there, I grew up in a predominantly white country, and I only knew 4 black families within a 50km sphere, our house was never hit with rocks, and I sometimes even forgot what skin colour I was.

I did go through a period of racism, I got asked if I got sunburnt due to tanning as a kid had numerous fights in my teens, and during my late teens and early 20's, I had to apply 10x more job applications to get 1 reply.

I learnt a long time ago, AA culture isn't my culture, and their problems are not mine either, I am affected nonetheless.

Who said I feel solidarity with non-Somali black people? Who said white-passing Syrians/Lebanese Arabs were inherently hostile towards our community?

My initial point was not that they are hostile towards us because they are Euro-looking but because they often are white-passing, racist people will target us more harshly when given the choice between us and these blue-eyed Lebos/Syrians.

What I'm pushing for is self-preservation amongst Somali people in Western countries. We have to bear the brunt of being Muslim, being of a poor country that is looked down upon and being black in a world where darker skin is looked down upon everywhere.

If you were smart, you would be encouraging Somalis as a whole to put ourselves first in the diaspora as everyone else puts us last.

Develop your reading comprehension before you come for me next time.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Who said I feel solidarity with non-Somali black people? Who said white-passing Syrians/Lebanese Arabs were inherently hostile towards our community?

My initial point was not that they are hostile towards us because they are Euro-looking but because they often are white-passing, racist people will target us more harshly when given the choice between us and these blue-eyed Lebos/Syrians.

What I'm pushing for is self-preservation amongst Somali people in Western countries. We have to bear the brunt of being Muslim, being of a poor country that is looked down upon and being black in a world where darker skin is looked down upon everywhere.

If you were smart, you would be encouraging Somalis as a whole to put ourselves first in the diaspora as everyone else puts us last.

Develop your reading comprehension before you come for me next time.
I work in ICT in Europe, and the company I work with manages whole IT systems for mostly medium and large companies outsource their IT work to us.

We manage a couple hundred companies, and I routinely manage projects and have to liaise with their management, I have had some forms of racism come my way but my company has 0 tolerance policy, at the end of the day it's how you carry yourself and how good your work is.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Interesting I am doing social work right now but I was thinking about going back to IT, what company and country you work for?
I work in Ireland, can't name the company for privacy reasons, plenty of jobs in the sector, across all of Europe.

Intermixing Greco-Romans with potential ranges of intermediate genetic profile (Cypriot-looking) likely mediated non-local elements. The bi-directionality is never symmetrical. For example, those Greco-Romans already carried Levantine ancestry, combined with their Southern European DNA, might present new phenotypes during the re-introduction of said Levantine influence.

Such types of mixing were channeled through religious and civilizational coherence. Later, I imagine most of these intermediaries were phased out by the genetic convulsion of the broader reorganization of the region.

In that sense, you can have minor actual Southern European genetics but with considerable change in phenotype arrangements because of how sections of those genetics were sent back by people who reworked the genes with other foreign ones, representing unique/novel phenotype signatures, irrespective of the majority Levantine-looking DNA structure on the surface on admixture perspective. Possibilities for phenotype frequency retention are possible, even in the conditions where Levantine ancestry overturns those descendants of mixed peoples to almost unnoticeable proportions.

You then have conditions such as selective sweeps that can disproportionally influence the propagation of alleles regardless of negligible mixture levels. Non-predictable genetic complexity in a differential population influence can have a wide impact on things, even if the result is a relatively homogenous regionalization.

Reflecting complex mixture mechanisms with genetic stochasticity, complex assortments on several levels, phenotypes known specifically to have a strong association with a specific ancestry background can become decoupled from that correlation, demonstrating a non-associative influence that does not align with the ancestry proportions of the ancestry the phenotype originally was associated with.

These blond kids could have less foreign autosomal influences than people who look much darker than them, in theory.

Phenotypes and genotypes are not always strongly fixed together; they can have separate natures. The eventual decoupling nature of phenotypes from source populations' genetic influence in admixture contexts might not be predictive of stronger autosomal presence by the initial introductory source population by a given trait originally associated with that source population.

A trait associated with a specific source ancestry background can be decoupled eventually. So that trait might not be predictive of elevated autosomal prescene at all.

Also, as previously stated, in this specific case, it could have aligned itself to the back-introduction of the majority Levantine pulse too, given that mixing was probably done by these already highly mixed peoples that already were considerably Levantine but had Greco-Roman culture (Anatolians). People of that region in those specific times were less genetically fixated than what culture you presented. To reiterate, you had a clear flux of regional peopling of northern Levantine peoples of the broader region that sort of removed whatever variation existed on the autosomal side of genetic complex substructures outside the normal, matching a regionalized genetic continuum. Because of the factors above, the traits could have been retained in certain frequencies despite this overturn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're mostly descendants of either Ottoman era Bosniaks who migrated there or The European crusaders that xooged the levantine concubines kkk.

I work in ICT in Europe, and the company I work with manages whole IT systems for mostly medium and large companies outsource their IT work to us.

We manage a couple hundred companies, and I routinely manage projects and have to liaise with their management, I have had some forms of racism come my way but my company has 0 tolerance policy, at the end of the day it's how you carry yourself and how good your work is.
Beautiful reminder for all of us, brother. I'm unfortunately surrounded by fakes and frauds so my guard is naturally more up. Wish you well on your IT work :)

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Beautiful reminder for all of us, brother. I'm unfortunately surrounded by fakes and frauds so my guard is naturally more up. Wish you well on your IT work :)
I assume you're either in the UK or the States, I've heard of a lot of workplace backstabbing, I routinely don't make a habit of befriending workplace colleagues.

I assume you're either in the UK or the States, I've heard of a lot of workplace backstabbing, I routinely don't make a habit of befriending workplace colleagues.
Nah, I'm Aussie. They are all white-passing Arabs from Lebanon, Turkey or Syria (the Muslims) here and some of the local business owners let their cunsuri ways during that whole BLM fiasco in 2020, talking about "Somalis and Eritreans tried the rob my shop!".

Then they are reminded that they are still seen as wogs on the metro by racist cadaans lol
Totally agree with not making friends in the workplace, it's easier to maintain your composure when you don't feel emotionally attached.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Nah, I'm Aussie. They are all white-passing Arabs from Lebanon, Turkey or Syria (the Muslims) here and some of the local business owners let their cunsuri ways during that whole BLM fiasco in 2020, talking about "Somalis and Eritreans tried the rob my shop!".

Then they are reminded that they are still seen as wogs on the metro by racist cadaans lol
Totally agree with not making friends in the workplace, it's easier to maintain your composure when you don't feel emotionally attached.
I see you're living with the convict's great grandkids, Australia for the most part has always disinterested me, from the various animals that can kill you in your sleep to the extremely xenophobic politicians, your post makes a lot more sense to me know.

I see you're living with the convict's great grandkids, Australia for the most part has always disinterested me, from the various animals that can kill you in your sleep to the extremely xenophobic politicians, your post makes a lot more sense to me know.
This country takes pride in its multiculturalism and uses it as a shield for its nasty ways. Like you said, the white people of today here are the descendants of the most trashiest ones of centuries prior, the convicts.

Trending

Latest posts