Syrians are the whitest arab

https://x.com/westsemitic/status/1730883446656876979?s=46

IMG_3960.jpeg
Interesting you could mistake him as Northern European.

Can anyone explain to me the genes why some Syrians are like that ? Lebanese is literally close to Greek/turkish and they don’t look like this.

(Also if your interesting what he is saying I think he is giving Salam to prophet saw in Arabic)

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You know that the French, German and English settled there after the first crusade. They were absorbed into the culture but you can see they left themselves on the modern Syrian genome.

You know that the French, German and English settled there after the first crusade. They were absorbed into the culture but you can see they left themselves on the modern Syrian genome.
Unlikely
80 years under the crusader rule then they lost it. I’ve heard majority of them got send back to France

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 305869Interesting you could mistake him as Northern European.

Can anyone explain to me the genes why some Syrians are like that ? Lebanese is literally close to Greek/turkish and they don’t look like this.

(Also if your interesting what he is saying I think he is giving Salam to prophet saw in Arabic)

Can WE import alot of Syrians to intermarry with Somalis? It has to be Somali Farah marrying Syrian women tho- not the other way round to preserve the landheer or langhaab improve looks

Can WE import alot of Syrians to intermarry with Somalis? It has to be Somali Farah marrying Syrian women tho- not the other way round to preserve the landheer or langhaab improve looks
I’m guessing the Farah got the snow bunnies (Syrians ) back home :cosbyhmm:
Thank you for this information

What do you want us to do with your observation that Syrians are the whitest Arabs?
Nothing. Just happened to find cadaan Syrian who was giving slam to the prophet and I thought he was Northern European.

The much browner Muslims from Arabia never mixed with non muslim groups, it was very taboo.

these “white” Levantine are rarely sunni, they look like your typical arab

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The much browner Muslims from Arabia never mixed with non muslim groups, so t was very taboo.

these “white” Levantine are rarely sunni arab

They are probably ancestors of the prisoners of the ottoman empire or their result of the harem illegitimate descendants.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
From the palaeolithic to the modern day that area has been getting fucked by half the world, a lot of genetic diversity, only women survived, only the strongest men endured to pass on their genes.

View attachment 305869Interesting you could mistake him as Northern European.

They're mostly descendants of either Ottoman era Bosniaks who migrated there or The European crusaders that xooged the levantine concubines kkk.

Trending

Latest posts