Syrians are the whitest arab

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why the interest in less common phenotypes? :browtf: In one thread, you had someone asking about the occurrence of coloured eyes in Somalis and half-Somalis and this one. You have a fixation with outliers. Sometimes, I wonder why you ask these sorts of questions. This isn't Quora.

Though rare, you would never find a natural platinum blonde among them. He's dirty blonde at most. He's also shorter. I would say he looks more Slav rather than Scandi.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Pale skin gingers and blonds in Yemen? Cap of the highest order. :dead:
I dont think you know enough about the MENA region.There’s definitely dirty blonde Yemenis in the Northern Highlands

56B77DE4-FD6D-4731-97DA-370A33F70935.jpeg

D8D86319-7DDC-445E-9222-BAA658FE457B.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Blonde & Red Head Moroccan (the woman is former Berber noble wife of the current King) and the first one is a Libyan Berber, the rest are Moroccan Berbers
F1FC4B3E-E15F-48F2-8E5E-7D6EEEA056F3.jpeg

4FD76745-0369-40A8-9E0A-A978621C885B.jpeg

8B460D33-42DA-4A12-9D31-C410FC3BA8FD.jpeg

B3BC9671-5F45-4853-AF34-1CF919C06E4A.jpeg

Extreme outliers. The rare person with European traits in the Middle-East has it due to European/Corded-Ware blood.

Blonde hair naturally occurs without admixture in only 2 groups in this world: Europeans and Melanesians.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Hhh I've seen twitter about this kid, dhegecas are parading him like huge victorie, these brown are beg wallahi pethatic the kid is prop descendants of crusaders or Romans

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Dats a fact ngl I rmemebr 2015 times when they first started coming in I used to think some of em was str8 up whitebois till they hit u with the thickest Arab accent on planet earth 😭😭😭

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Many of you claimed it to be from Crusaders influence, but Roman era Mosaic of Syrian families included also a blonde ppl in them. So this means these blonde ppl were already there since the Romans time. Nothing to do with the Crusaders.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
Many of you claimed it to be from Crusaders influence, but Roman era Mosaic of Syrian families included also a blonde ppl in them. So this means these blonde ppl were already there since the Romans time. Nothing to do with the Crusaders.
So it was the Roman’s then not the crusaders

:umad:

Last edited:
I’ve seen this among Moroccans as well in the North.Random blondes & gingers, I think you can find these phenotypes all over the MENA only Arabia are those phenotypes almost nonexistent except in the Northern Yemeni highlands.You can find Northern Yemenis with various coloured hair and eyes with pale skin. I attribute it to Anatolian Farmer ancestry tbh
For some reason, I don't want to imagine ginger-looking Anatolian farmers. Let's say this is some latent frequency thing that, unusually, gained traction. You had light-skin genes before light-skinned popped off as well, for example.

Syrians do have levels of East Medieranean DNA, as well, right? Northern Moroccans were heavily influenced by Mediterenieans north of them, too. The appearance of recessive genes is through the containment of a higher signal of such genetic variation in a regionalized perspective.

A myriad of conditions could lead to what appears similar. Stochasticity of genetic interplay with the environment and population genetics combinatory assortment can give non-linear causes to similar-ish phenotype.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Intermixing Greco-Romans with potential ranges of intermediate genetic profile (Cypriot-looking) likely mediated non-local elements. The bi-directionality is never symmetrical. For example, those Greco-Romans already carried Levantine ancestry, combined with their Southern European DNA, might present new phenotypes during the re-introduction of said Levantine influence.

Such types of mixing were channeled through religious and civilizational coherence. Later, I imagine most of these intermediaries were phased out by the genetic convulsion of the broader reorganization of the region.

In that sense, you can have minor actual Southern European genetics but with considerable change in phenotype arrangements because of how sections of those genetics were sent back by people who reworked the genes with other foreign ones, representing unique/novel phenotype signatures, irrespective of the majority Levantine-looking DNA structure on the surface on admixture perspective. Possibilities for phenotype frequency retention are possible, even in the conditions where Levantine ancestry overturns those descendants of mixed peoples to almost unnoticeable proportions.

You then have conditions such as selective sweeps that can disproportionally influence the propagation of alleles regardless of negligible mixture levels. Non-predictable genetic complexity in a differential population influence can have a wide impact on things, even if the result is a relatively homogenous regionalization.

Reflecting complex mixture mechanisms with genetic stochasticity, complex assortments on several levels, phenotypes known specifically to have a strong association with a specific ancestry background can become decoupled from that correlation, demonstrating a non-associative influence that does not align with the ancestry proportions of the ancestry the phenotype originally was associated with.

These blond kids could have less foreign autosomal influences than people who look much darker than them, in theory.

Phenotypes and genotypes are not always strongly fixed together; they can have separate natures. The eventual decoupling nature of phenotypes from source populations' genetic influence in admixture contexts might not be predictive of stronger autosomal presence by the initial introductory source population by a given trait originally associated with that source population.

A trait associated with a specific source ancestry background can be decoupled eventually. So that trait might not be predictive of elevated autosomal prescene at all.

Also, as previously stated, in this specific case, it could have aligned itself to the back-introduction of the majority Levantine pulse too, given that mixing was probably done by these already highly mixed peoples that already were considerably Levantine but had Greco-Roman culture (Anatolians). People of that region in those specific times were less genetically fixated than what culture you presented. To reiterate, you had a clear flux of regional peopling of northern Levantine peoples of the broader region that sort of removed whatever variation existed on the autosomal side of genetic complex substructures outside the normal, matching a regionalized genetic continuum. Because of the factors above, the traits could have been retained in certain frequencies despite this overturn.

Trending

Latest posts