Syrians are the whitest arab

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
https://x.com/westsemitic/status/1730883446656876979?s=46

View attachment 305869Interesting you could mistake him as Northern European.

Can anyone explain to me the genes why some Syrians are like that ? Lebanese is literally close to Greek/turkish and they don’t look like this.

(Also if your interesting what he is saying I think he is giving Salam to prophet saw in Arabic)
The levant was literally the base of the Mediterranean for millenia. Lebanese traders settled and built states all around north africa and cartage even controlled parts of Spain and nearly packed Rome. Lebabon introduced writing after the bronze age collapse. All writing scripts from the Latin we using rn to Greek, slavic, Arabic, Ge'ez ect. Came from the original lebanses script.

Also the levant was historically conquered by everyone in the region and settled by everyone for thousands of years so there's all sorts of admixture, including from southern Europe.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Yes, Somali Dir's also migrated from this region, they might have potentially been Chechens.
Haplogroup T originates in the Zagros mountains and might be associated with Göbekli Tepe and similar monuments in the area, T is also found amongst ancient Southern cushites who lived in Kenya and Tanzania, so it's hard to tell without more genetic testing if T and E1B1B Somalia moved together.

Either way haplogroup just points to ancestral origin, autosomal DNA is what matters.
1701551833264.png

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
Meanwhile, on ArabSpot.

Thread title: Somalis are the darkest Africans.

1701556598605.png

interesting. You could mistake him for a Chadian.

Can anyone explain to me the genes why some Somalis are like that ? Ethiopia is literally close to both Sudan's and they don’t look like this.

(Also if your interesting what he is doing he is giving the photographer non spolen rizz. There was a pretty white woman behind the camera.)

Yami

Meanwhile, on ArabSpot.

View attachment 305896

Can anyone explain to me the genes why some Somalis are like that ? Ethiopia is literally close to both Sudan's and they don’t look like this.

(Also if your interesting what he is doing he is giving the photographer non spolen rizz. There was a pretty white woman behind the camera.)
my bad @niggaibnh looks like you were genially curious instead of being those ana arab drones like a lot of other niggas are on this site.

Syrians had admixture from crusades + people immigrating there from other areas of the ottoman empire & refugees from russia's expansion into the caucas. My Syrian friends looks very cadaan. Very light brown curls and blue eyes :damn: turns out she had 2 Balkan great grandparents. One Albanian grandmother from her hooyo's side & a Bosnian from her aabo's.

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Meanwhile, on ArabSpot.

View attachment 305896

His skin is flawless, my father isn't as dark couple of shades lighter than him but my mother looks Morrocan, I'm the only one with black hair among my siblings left, and my brother has dark brown hair.

Yami

His skin is flawless, my father isn't as dark couple of shades lighter than him but my mother looks Morrocan, I'm the only one with black hair among my siblings left, and my brother has dark brown hair.
Somalis be so diverse looking. Always has me shocked when racist ajanabis say we all look the same. Huh nigga? Have you seen one Somali family in your life? :lolbron:

My hooyo is 4 shades lighter then me wllhi she could be mistaken for a cadcad if she did not have a obvious woqooyi accent

NidarNidar

모Resident Netrunner모
VIP
Somalis be so diverse looking. Always has me shocked when racist ajanabis say we all look the same. Huh nigga? Have you seen one Somali family in your life? :lolbron:

My hooyo is 4 shades lighter then me wllhi she could be mistaken for a cadcad if she did not have a obvious woqooyi accent
Ngl my sister born in the west look mixed race, their the youngest and I often got mistake to be the father when I collected them from school, my dad is dark as f*ck not as dark as that nigguh above and it seems I only inherited his majestic beard.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Outliers. I know of a Syrian family where everyone but one looks typical, and that one is a pale-skinned ginger.
I’ve seen this among Moroccans as well in the North.Random blondes & gingers, I think you can find these phenotypes all over the MENA only Arabia are those phenotypes almost nonexistent except in the Northern Yemeni highlands.You can find Northern Yemenis with various coloured hair and eyes with pale skin. I attribute it to Anatolian Farmer ancestry tbh

Yami

I’ve seen this among Moroccans as well in the North.Random blondes & gingers, I think you can find these phenotypes all over the MENA only Arabia are those phenotypes almost nonexistent except in the Northern Yemeni highlands.You can find Northern Yemenis with various coloured hair and eyes with pale skin. I attribute it to Anatolian Farmer ancestry tbh
Pale skin gingers and blonds in Yemen? Cap of the highest order. :dead:

Trending