Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Who knows? I personally don't like to spend much time speculating on who's a troll/larper myself. I just brush it off and chill.
Relaxing Amazon GIF by Saltburn
Nah am Somali. It just doesn't sit right with me when you lot keep caping for people who don't like you. Whether the topic is Arabs or something else, Islam or something else.

Imagine following a religion by people who see you as a filthy African. It's no different than American madows who sing and dance like minstrals in their churches, to be honest.

This argument wouldn't last as long as it did if you lot just said racism is wrong and Islam discourages it. But since you lot didn't take that route...

ezgif-6-3b3f0b7d44.gif

Nah am Somali. It just doesn't sit right with me when you lot keep caping for people who don't like you. Whether the topic is Arabs or something else, Islam or something else.

Imagine following a religion by people who see you as a filthy African. It's no different than American madows who sing and dance like minstrals in their churches, to be honest.

This argument wouldn't last as long as it did if you lot just said racism is wrong and Islam discourages it. But since you lot didn't take that route...

View attachment 326068
Man how many fucking times do we need to drill it through that thick head of yours this is not an Arab religion . They don’t even make up the damn majority it’s Indonesians than Nigerians .

you’ll never hear of a Muslim Arab supremacist Literally impossible

Man how many fucking times do we need to drill it through that thick head of yours this is not an Arab religion . They don’t even make up the damn majority
>Quran is in arabic
>Pray to and do the pilgrimage to an Arab region
Sure buddy. 🙄

The better question is why saying this triggers you so damn much. Like damn. lol

View attachment 326068
It sounds like you have preexisting problems with Islam and this messy argument you're having with the others is just a clutch for you. I already explained that Islam not only discourages racism but forbids it outright.

What more do you want from me?

It sounds like you have preexisting problems with Islam and this messy argument you're having with the others is just a clutch for you. I already explained that Islam not only discourages racism but forbids it outright.

What more do you want from me?
Nothing. Some points here are just so weird to me and I'm gonna naturally comment on that. That's all.

>Quran is in arabic
>Pray to and do the pilgrimage to an Arab region
Sure buddy. 🙄

The better question is why saying this triggers you so damn much. Like damn. lol
I’ve said this before and I’ll say this again Arabic stopped becoming their language once the quran adopted it now it belongs to every Muslims since we have to learn it to read it . Not my saying but what the sheikhs and Ustadh say . Same thing for our holy sights every Muslims has a right over it just as much as them . Try having an Arab gatekeep these places and see how the Muslim ummah would unite against them .

My bad if you think I’m triggered I’m not I just word my arguments in an aggressive manner

I’ve said this before and I’ll say this again Arabic stopped becoming their language once the quran adopted it now it belongs to every Muslims since we have to learn it to read it . Not my saying but what the sheikhs and Ustadh say . Same thing for our holy sights every Muslims has a right over it just as much as them . Try having an Arab gatekeep these places and see how the Muslim ummah would unite against them .

My bad if you think I’m triggered I’m not I just word my arguments in an aggressive manner
Go against Arabs? Nah. Just don't bootclap for the ones who don't like you. For the Arabs who practise against racism (not just your shitty definition of it), I have no problem with them.

And "Arabic stopped becoming their language once the quran adopted it now it belongs to every Muslims" sounds weak and means basically nothing.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Funny coming from such a defensive Muslim to be honest.
you conflated jim crow with people not allowing someone to marry your daughter, im pretty sure that's funnier. No one in this thread is bootyclapping for arabs, we literally clown anyone who does, are you a schizo or something? I'll stop replying cause I don't have the credentials to deal with asylum patients, take your meds bro

you conflated jim crow with people not allowing someone to marry your daughter, im pretty sure that's funnier. No one in this thread is bootyclapping for arabs, we literally clown anyone who does, are you a schizo or something?
I literally only conflate Jim Crow with your crazy viewpoints because you want a separate but equal approach. lol Some of you even want intermarriage completely gone. You're literally no better than the guy arguing right now about super specific tribes or some dumb shit.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I literally only conflate Jim Crow with your crazy viewpoints because you want a separate but equal approach. lol You're literally no better than the guy arguing right now about super specific tribes or some dumb shit.
when did i preach separate but equal? once again proving that you need to take your meds

Trending

Latest posts