Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

Oh please, I already made a post in that recent Richard Lynn (or what he's called) topic talking about how I hate him and white fuckers like him. Also saying that I want you lot to stop referencing "IQ" even as a joke.

You dudes make an uncomfortable amount of posts like "Hahaha we Somalis have low IQ" here so I don't think you should be the one to talk.

As for the Arab thing, this back and fourth literally only went as long as it did because you lot can't stop replying to me in anger. 🤣 I literally told you guys to stop.
I'm not part of the self hating coons man nor did I mention IQ once dunno why you're lumping me in dude

Again I don't really care for what was said before I only responded to what I saw in front of me which was more confused orientalist talking points I got interested in this forum because it was called 'Somalispot' I'm not sure why there's so much foreign ideologies on it.

I'm not part of the self hating coons man nor did I mention IQ once dunno why you're lumping me in dude

Again I don't really care for what was said before I only responded to what I saw in front of me which was more confused orientalist talking points I got interested in this forum because it was called 'Somalispot' I'm not sure why there's so much foreign ideologies on it.
Don't play dumb, you literally bought up race science. Not me.

And yeah, happy to read about Somali issues here race/ethnic wise. Which is what I'm here for. I just don't give a f*ck about the religious side. But thanks to seeing how triggered people like @Mudug_gyal get, I think I found a new hobby here. 🤔 People here are even more easily triggered than SJW madows.

No. They’re a lot closer to North Africans, Egyptian Copts
North Sudanese people are genetically closer to Habeshas than North Africans by far

“The lowest average FST (0.003) was found both in the pair Arabs and Nubians, located at the Nile River Valley, and in the pair Beja and Ethiopians, located at the coast. Among North-East populations, Nubians had the highest FST values when compared with Beja and Ethiopians (average FST of 0.006 and 0.007 respectively).”

IMG_3460.jpeg
IMG_3459.jpeg

Beja people are closer to Habeshas than to Nubians lol

Last edited:

And yeah, happy to read about Somali issues here race wise. I just don't give a f*ck about the religious side. But thanks to see how triggered people like @Mudug_gyal gets, I think I found a new hobby here. 🤔 People here are even more easily triggered than SJW madows.

You understand race science is more than just IQ right? You're the one who made the assumption I was referring to the GENERAL theory of race and its influence on the whole world initiated by those Europeans.

You understand race science is more than just IQ right? You're the one who made the assumption I was referring to the GENERAL theory of race and its influence on the whole world initiated by those Europeans.
This is what you said "Interesting you say this yet your mindset is straight out the same European orientalists who created race science and made all non-whites inferior"

You're talking about racist IQ shit. Stop it.

This is what you said "Interesting you say this yet your mindset is straight out the same European orientalists who created race science and made all non-whites inferior"

You're talking about racist IQ shit. Stop it.
Okay I guess you know my intentions better than I do.

I was slluding to the fact that you have the problem you are falsely accusing Muslims of having.

North Sudanese people are genetically closer to Habeshas than North Africans by far

“The lowest average FST (0.003) was found both in the pair Arabs and Nubians, located at the Nile River Valley, and in the pair Beja and Ethiopians, located at the coast. Among North-East populations, Nubians had the highest FST values when compared with Beja and Ethiopians (average FST of 0.006 and 0.007 respectively).”

Beja people are closer to Habeshas than to Nubians lol

View attachment 326164
What is the conversation about?

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

And yeah, happy to read about Somali issues here race/ethnic wise. Which is what I'm here for. I just don't give a f*ck about the religious side. But thanks to seeing how triggered people like @Mudug_gyal get, I think I found a new hobby here. 🤔 People here are even more easily triggered than SJW madows.
Im not triggered. You’re just being stupid learn the difference. Mans saying is islam is an arab religion @Laiis come get your boy:mjlol:

View attachment 326167
Cool. Just remember to articulate your points better next time.
At least I have points

God knows you have no argument worth being heard kulaha 'Islam is an Arab religion'

Whatever gaal philosophy you follow certainly ain't Somali. I take it you're not a Waaqist which means you follow a 'European religion'

Do you see how stupid this whole discussion is? Stupid and racist actually why should a religion only be followed by one group of people?

"I'm not triggered!" he says as he keeps replying to me just because I said Islam is an Arab religion and that racism is bad.

You crybabies act like I'm those french fuckers who drew Muhammad in a demeaning way or something. 🤣
Explain why you think it’s an Arab religion. I want to hear your reasoning
Taking Notes Ryan The Office GIF by MOODMAN

"I'm not triggered!" he says as he keeps replying to me just because I said Islam is an Arab religion and that racism is bad.

You crybabies act like I'm those french fuckers who drew Muhammad in a demeaning way or something. 🤣
Where are you from dude? Soomali matihid koolay ee and why are you on a Somali forum?

Trending