Syrian man’s family is against him marrying a Somali woman. Is it racism?

attash

Amaan Duule
Nah am Somali. It just doesn't sit right with me when you lot keep caping for people who don't like you. Whether the topic is Arabs or something else, Islam or something else.

Imagine following a religion by people who see you as a filthy African. It's no different than American madows who sing and dance like minstrals in their churches, to be honest.
>Quran is in arabic
>Pray to and do the pilgrimage to an Arab region
Sure buddy. 🙄
The language of the Quran is a dead language. Nobody speaks it. The "dialects" spoken by modern Arabs are completely different languages than the language of the Quran.

So saying that Islam belongs to some racist Syrian family because the language they speak is distantly related to the language the Quran happens to be in is.... well, it's just dumb.
The better question is why saying this triggers you so damn much. Like damn. lol
Nobody is triggered, we are just annoyed that you keep parroting the same words over and over again after they've been debunked repeatedly.

The language of the Quran is a dead language. Nobody speaks it. The "dialects" spoken by modern Arabs are completely different languages than the language of the Quran.

So saying that Islam belongs to some racist Syrian family because the language they speak is distantly related to the language the Quran happens to be in is.... well, it's just dumb.

Nobody is triggered, we are just annoyed that you keep parroting the same words over and over again after they've been debunked repeatedly.
It's literally just one version of Arabic replaced for another. Am I supposed to be impressed?

And yes people are obviously getting triggered when I keep getting replied by crybabies like @Daydreamer making it reaallly known how I made him feel. 🤣

Honestly it's likely best if you didn't continue this argument. Many hours have passed since the last post.

It's literally just one version of Arabic replaced for another. Am I supposed to be impressed?

And yes people are obviously getting triggered when I keep getting replied by crybabies like @Daydreamer making it reaallly known how I made him feel. 🤣

Honestly it's likely best if you didn't continue this argument. Many hours have passed since the last post.
Interesting you say this yet your mindset is straight out the same European orientalists who created race science and made all non-whites inferior.

It is a very Western way of looking at religion through an ethnic and secular lens.

Islam is not an 'Arab religion' anymore than Christianity is a fringe sect of the Children of Israel or the Roman Empire or Europe

I don't get why people like you are so hung up on what region the religion spread first. If it spread anywhere else first, you'd be complaining that it is 'too Chinese' or 'too Congolese'.

You are not making any new or profound points. You are not woke nor have you discovered a new secret knowledge that makes you superior-you've just been duped by old orientalist talking points by losers who had nothing to say except the argument of the Jews of Madina- 'oh it's an Arab Prophet ﷺ how can we follow him even though we know he is the Prophet that was promised'

As for racist Arabs, screw them. If you were Muslim for their sake, then that's on you. Lakiin this deen is a transaction and a relationship between you and the Creator.

What any created beings do should have no bearing on you.

attash

Amaan Duule
They are not different versions of each other, they are different languages. The fact that they are both labelled "Arabic" doesn't mean anything since linguistic labels are arbitrary and don't always correlate with reality. It's like saying French is a version of Latin, this simply isn't true.

I came late to the party, what can I say :mjdontkno:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
that's their own personal bias, even i have my own i.e i wouldn't want my daughter to marry a jamaican revert based on their bad reputation
:mjlol: Aint no Jamaican revert tryna wife up a xalimo nowadays that was around pre-2016

They are not different versions of each other, they are different languages. The fact that they are both labelled "Arabic" doesn't mean anything since linguistic labels are arbitrary and don't always correlate with reality. It's like saying French is a version of Latin, this simply isn't true.

It is ridiculous to think that dialects are the same thing, because it is generally not true. Arabic dialects arose after the conquests and as a result of the migration of Arab tribes to these places and their mixing with the inhabitants of the land, and therefore they are not pure, and everything revolves around his arguments that Islam = Arabic > Islamic societies, without any concrete evidence.
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.png

This point would be convincing if both versions of Arabic didn't share an alphabet that's exclusive to the Arab region. Comparing it to languages that use Latin alphabets is a weak one.

And well you know what you're getting into by replying to me: more drama. So no use in acting innocent. 🤣

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
This point would be convincing if both versions of Arabic didn't share an alphabet that's exclusive to the Arab region. Comparing it to languages that use Latin alphabets is a weak one.

And well you know what you're getting into by replying to me: more drama. So no use in acting innocent. 🤣
@TelephoneMan @DojaKhat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting you say this yet your mindset is straight out the same European orientalists who created race science and made all non-whites inferior.
Oh please, I already made a post in that recent Richard Lynn (or what he's called) topic talking about how I hate him and white fuckers like him. Also saying that I want you lot to stop referencing "IQ" even as a joke.

You dudes make an uncomfortable amount of posts like "Hahaha we Somalis have low IQ" here so I don't think you should be the one to talk.

As for the Arab thing, this back and fourth literally only went as long as it did because you lot can't stop replying to me in anger. 🤣 I literally told you guys to stop.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Oh please, I already made a post in that recent Richard Lynn (or what he's called) topic talking about how I hate him and white fuckers like him. Also saying that I want you lot to stop referencing "IQ" even as a joke.

You dudes make an uncomfortable amount of posts like "Hahaha we Somalis have low IQ" here so I don't think you should be the one to talk.

As for the Arab thing, this back and fourth literally only went as long as it did because you lot can't stop replying to me in anger. 🤣 I literally told you guys to stop.
Islam is not an arab religion its says in the Quran Islam is for all nations therefore your argument: null and invalid. Next.

Trending