Syrian army or rebels?

Do you support the Syrian army under Bashar al Assad or the rebels?

• Syrian army

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Rebels

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all the 68 figure is severely exaggerated and secondly if you are not Somali then what are you?

If you are 68 IQ you are . Anything above you are simply “Somali” . If you didn’t know about Qatar’s role with Al Shabab till today, or you knew but deny it for political reasons then you are simply a . Even I’m ready to admit Saudi / uae role with extremists but the fact you completely ignore Turkey and Qatar who played bigger roles is completely delusional

For the sake of the syrian people's future, i support asad. Regine change in the middle east means your country will turn into libya or iraq. I wish the syrian peolle would just stay loyal to yheir "dictators" ... us somalis learnt the hard way.

For the sake of the syrian people's future, i support asad. Regine change in the middle east means your country will turn into libya or iraq. I wish the syrian peolle would just stay loyal to yheir "dictators" ... us somalis learnt the hard way.

Exactly . Support Assad. This isn’t black and white this is the same thing that happened to Somalia

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The fake coup was orchestrated by Erdogan himself just to get his enemy extradited from the US but it didn’t work. Erdogan purged the military and government of dissenters . He has single handedly ruined Turkeys education system and secularism
Yea ok “fake coup” is the only argument you can come up with? Like Turkey is just randomly gonna change their whole foreign policy for one man just to gain more power for the president who was already firmly in control of his country the fact of the matter is US saw Erdogan was getting too powerful and Turkey was growing more independent even if they were an ally they couldn’t be trusted like before they tried to neutralize him and it failed relations with the US has soured greatly and relations with Syria and Russia has greatly improved that’s why they dropped support for ISIS

Exactly . Support Assad. This isn’t black and white this is the same thing that happened to Somalia
I wish they could just understand. Dictators create stability in the lives of their citizens. West backed regime changes create western companies taking 90 percent of a country's resources. No grey areas here

If you are 68 IQ you are . Anything above you are simply “Somali” . If you didn’t know about Qatar’s role with Al Shabab till today, or you knew but deny it for political reasons then you are simply a . Even I’m ready to admit Saudi / uae role with extremists but the fact you completely ignore Turkey and Qatar who played bigger roles is completely delusional

Turkey has been the only country that has helped Somalia, but that is not the only reason I support them; Erdogan clearly wants nothing to do with the west other than trade, Turkey wants to leave nato but they would face too much backlash if they do it now. It's obvious that Erdogan wants to be close allies with Iran and Russia as shown by the many visits and conferences between the three. Qatar also has close relations with Iran and this whole 'Qatar funds terrorism' BS came from the fact that the u.s is salty they support Hamas and Hezbollah. Neither countries has anything to do with alkelaab that is just western propaganda.

Turkey has been the only country that has helped Somalia, but that is not the only reason I support them; Erdogan clearly wants nothing to do with the west other than trade, Turkey wants to leave nato but they would face too much backlash if they do it now. It's obvious that Erdogan wants to be close allies with Iran and Russia as shown by the many visits and conferences between the three. Qatar also has close relations with Iran and this whole 'Qatar funds terrorism' BS came from the fact that the u.s is salty they support Hamas and Hezbollah. Neither countries has anything to do with alkelaab that is just western propaganda.

Kkk just like Soviets “helped “ Somalia and turned on it :chrisfreshhah:you people are too stupid to not even repeat the same mistakes you guys did 40-50 years ago :drakelaugh:

And you wonder why people don’t wanna share a country with You illeeen you folks are in bed with your biggest enemies :lolbron:

Russia will never be allies with Turkey you drunkard. Turkey was the main foe of Russia’s ally, Syria . And turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet as it was bombing ISIS. Put the kool aid down

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I think it's important to remember that the Syrian government began killing protesters and civilians long before any armed resistance. If that opposition and rebellion created the space for AQ or ISIS, it's on the regime. In fact they even released terror suspects to radicalise the opposition, so they could claim that they were fighting terrorists and not ordinary Syrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending