Swedish father gunned down, Somalis blamed

Police haven't captured them yet, but they're definitely youths with immigrant backgrounds, there's no question about it. I doubt they're Somalis since there are barely any Somalis living in Skärholmen. They could be Kurds, Arabs, or maybe even West Africans. The majority of the Black population that lives in Skärholmen are West Africans. We'll see...

Police haven't captured them yet, but they're definitely youths with immigrant backgrounds, there's no question about it. I doubt they're Somalis since there are barely any Somalis living in Skärholmen. They could be Kurds, Arabs, or maybe even West Africans. The majority of the Black population that lives in Skärholmen are West Africans. We'll see...
I hope so. This case is getting big and sparking a lot of hate in the country

I still don't get why these niggas do gang activity in Sweden, they literally gave us the opportunity to live here, study, free healthcare and a warm home and these niggas throw it away for "gang wars"

Fucking stupid

I still don't get why these niggas do gang activity in Sweden, they literally gave us the opportunity to live here, study, free healthcare and a warm home and these niggas throw it away for "gang wars"

Fucking stupid
True, you can’t even blame it on being around African-Americans or “systemic racism”

I was looking at that article and I peeped this story on the sidebar:

This monstrous woman legit put a hijabi in a headlock but they still paint her as a victim YAAB. But what could I expect from "news" sites like Daily Mail and New York Post.

Trending

Latest posts