Suspect that shot and robbed a 76 year old Ayeeyo released on bail

Fay

DELETED
if you think every cadaan is racist you'll probably attract racists, same as if one think all blacks are thugs they'll probably atract ciyaal suuq thugs cus people can read your body language or non verbal clues that you show subconsciously so :whoa:
All cadans r racist its engraved in them there was a study done on them i watched years ago even subconsciously they r.. i would too if i had their privileges

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
All cadans r racist its engraved in them there was a study done on them i watched years ago even subconsciously they r.. i would too if i had their privileges
firstly, that's a grandiose hyperbole. secondly, i am the least racist person on Sspot and i am Kowkashiyan

Fay

DELETED
firstly, that's a grandiose hyperbole. secondly, i am the least racist person on Sspot and i am Kowkashiyan
U look down ur nose at other black ppl i bet u any money and btw u cannot be racist to white people reverse racism dnt work

CanoGeel

U look down ur nose at other black ppl i bet u any money and btw u cannot be racist to white people reverse racism dnt work
i am Cadan sister and i dont look down on anybody, we are all God's creation.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Who is able to pay the bail? 100k is not a small money, maybe and org?

I can't imagine that ayeeyo feeling knowing that that criminal is free in her neighbourhood.

And what kind of shitty justice systems they have in the US?.

MN Somalis should do a research on those who bailed her out
BLM probably did it

Mr Sufi

MN folks, please keep this edo safe so that negress doesn’t chimp out on her again
If this old lady was Italian them Italians would make sure that black would be dead doing that to a elder of their community and I'm not even talking about mafia guys just regular Italian folk would make sure that chick would be dead or beaten very badly but Somalis in the Diaspora don't do shit / Somalis have to know the system of the west doesn't give justice you sometimes have to do vigilante shit but we got smoke for our own people /

And why the hell is mama grandma taking a bus and taking money out without a family member there to help her / my grandma goes no where without me or a male grandchildren when doing grocery or getting money from the bank her family has failed ayeeyo

Mr Sufi

BLM isn't an organisation, there must be an org that provided the bail, their info. Must me found
They are a organization funded by white elite men to divide American people

Maga BLM are the same coin with different faces

Ur sick... do u know how many times ive been called an nword... u probably in mn with all somalis n the few cadans u see u think r nice look how they ridiculed ilhan omar.. i live in louisiana which is mostly cadan state i have seen how mean nasty and evil they r... i dealt with emotional stress from being racially abused at work n i wasnt in a position to move out of the area i was in. At the end of the day they see me as black n will see u as black too

Hun I'm from the South when we first came to America we landed in Georgia the black Americans and Somalis would fight constantly even take off girls hijabs in fights they were so confused by our looks fast forward to now most black Americans are pro black and get along with the few Somalis that live there they aren't seen as a threat its the whites, and them that go at it Minnesota, and Ohio are different black Americans resent Africans especially Somalis they think the government spends more resources on Africans when its far from the truth most blacks in Minnesota are from violent cities especially Chicago, Gary, Kansas City, Tulsa etc and they continue their bullshit here we just had two blacks guys killed one was 21, and 16

Man this criminal was released from prison in February after her and her 39 year old boyfriend were convicted of robbing banks, rent boxes, storage units, etc this was in crystal, MN a suburb she is originally from Chicago so I'm wondering what she is doing in a senior citizen high-rise that is almost all Somali now that she is released again she will probably kill someone.

CanoGeel

Man this criminal was released from prison in February after her and her 39 year old boyfriend were convicted of robbing banks, rent boxes, storage units, etc this was in crystal, MN a suburb she is originally from Chicago so I'm wondering what she is doing in a senior citizen high-rise that is almost all Somali now that she is released again she will probably kill someone.
welcome to the twisted side of liberal justice system

So guys I'm gonna go try to go see her soon and see what I can do maybe grocery shopping for her money she needs rent anything I can do I still think about her

CanoGeel

So guys I'm gonna go try to go see her soon and see what I can do maybe grocery shopping for her money she needs rent anything I can do I still think about her
:qri8gs7:awesome! i applaud your gesture:salute:. she might live alone too so a mere visit can be a great service to her. i hope some body is keeping her company all the time since she said she's scared :friendhug:

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This retarded racist thug has been targeting elderly Somali women and instead of just robbing them and getting away with their possessions she would also assult them by pistols whipping them:meleshame:I wonder what Somalis did to her to have that much hate in heart, did a Halima stole her Jerome? :mjcry:

It isn't a retard, it is the result of some bad European genes that arrived into her ancestors from slave times. Not all European genes are bad, but some bad ones find themselves into it. I live in Brooklyn Park. She looks like a man, some mustache and all. Most Africans Americans have like 12 to 20 percent European in them.

Somalis in Minnesota better find her or are they only good for rioting and destroying their neighbourhood for some jareeer
I don’t know why you clueless ass UK Somalis assume shit. The riots happened in a Native American and Hispanic neighborhood, There was no looting and rioting happening in the Somali parts of Minneapolis. Secondly this isn’t London where Somalis take shit from madows, get back coming soon.

Keo

VIP
I don’t know why you clueless ass UK Somalis assume shit. The riots happened in a Native American and Hispanic neighborhood, There was no looting and rioting happening in the Somali parts of Minneapolis. Secondly this isn’t London where Somalis take shit from madows, get back coming soon.
So are you telling me I didn't see a video of a Somali shop being looted? Fucking idiot, I am not even reer UK. I am reer Finland living in the UK. You guys get bullied by madows that's why you try very hard to imitate them and act like animals destroying your own areas. You even attack elderly Somali people just like this AA trash. Fix up man.

what i don’t get is where r all these so called gangbangers when somali elders get attacked? i would atleast respect them if they protected the community from people like them, too bad they’ve busy popping percs in hotels n shit. If somalis embraced the 2nd amendment the way cadaans do wallahi we wouldn’t be in situations like this

Trending