Suspect that shot and robbed a 76 year old Ayeeyo released on bail

Situation of the Awoowe - he was going home on the bus and told them to lower their voice, so in return, they followed him home and beat his head into the pavement.

Davis-Miles and his group threatened to beat up Jibril when he disembarked. Soon after, they followed him as he exited at the Chicago-Lake Transit Center. Surveillance video and witnesses told police that Davis-Miles walked next to Jibril before approaching him and punching him once, knocking him backward. Jibril struck his head on the pavement.
After the attack, Davis-Miles shook hands "in a congratulatory manner" with one of his friends as Jibril lay unconscious, according to the criminal complaint. Several of the friends rummaged through Jibril's pockets.
Jibril died of his injuries six days later. His family has said Jibril was a Somali immigrant, father of eight and grandfather of seven. He immigrated to the United States in 2007 after living in the Middle East, Italy and Germany. He spoke four languages and was a high school teacher in his homeland.

Situation of the Ayeeyo - she was just getting lacagta ijaar, and was shot, beaten and her money was stolen.
According to Director of Police Information John Elder, on Saturday at about 12:14 p.m., the Minneapolis Police Department responded to a report of a Somali woman in her mid-70s shot and beaten on the 1700 block of East 22nd Street.

Officers arrived and located an elderly woman who had been shot and pistol whipped so severely that a metal piece of the gun broke off and was found at the scene. The lone suspect fled the scene with the victim's purse containing her rent money.

"This is a person who acted with such incredible malice and such incredible disregard for life," Elder said.

Through an additional investigation, Williams has been identified in a series of robberies in the Cedar Riverside area where Somali individuals have been targeted. Those investigations are ongoing, Elder reported.

@Singularity I think many Somali Americans have been buckbroken and view themselves as AAs. They cape for BLM but don't have the same energy when Somalis are the victims.

Exactly. They're risking their lives, spending their money, and using their time to worry about AA's problems, but are silent when it comes to their own.

Somalis are given 2nd class treatment when it comes to justice.

Exactly. They're risking their lives, spending their money, and using their time to worry about AA's problems, but are silent when it comes to their own.

Somalis are given 2nd class treatment when it comes to justice.

They want to be accepted as blacks and move away from their Somali identity. That will never happen they look different and 100 % are different.

@Singularity I think many Somali Americans have been buckbroken and view themselves as AAs. They cape for BLM but don't have the same energy when Somalis are the victims.
We have too many cowards who are willing to do everything and anything for everyone but their own.

As soon as you have enough for a downpayment leave these ghettos.

The worst that could happen to you in a suburban neighborhood is a neighbor might call the police when mowing your lawn when you first move in. At the very least get a CCW permit.

We have too many cowards who are willing to do everything and anything for everyone but their own.

As soon as you have enough for a downpayment leave these ghettos.

The worst that could happen to you in a suburban neighborhood is a neighbor might call the police when mowing your lawn when you first move in. At the very least get a CCW permit.

From what I have observed many on here get triggered at others refusing to identify as black and use pathetic excuses such as the police not being able to tell the difference.

These AAs targeting Somalis definitely did and so did the white police officer that mentioned Black Hawk Down to the farahs he pulled over.

From what I have observed many on here get triggered at others refusing to identify as black and use pathetic excuses such as the police not being able to tell the difference.

These AAs targeting Somalis definitely did and so did the white police officer that mentioned Black Hawk Down to the farahs he pulled over.
I just assume that they're young and easily influenced. These people just want to fit in, we live in a world where kids are committing suicide over words or txts.

I believe it might be a "cult". They want you to conform to their idea of "blackness". You have to dress, speak , eat in a certain way to be accepted. It's the same reason why some kids are bullied for talking "white", while speaking proper English. I wouldn't care if they were positive/constructive attributes but they're not.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
AUN wallahi that is so sad even more sad that we won't hear anything from others

Boogie

I hope those kids go in jail for their whole life while only being fed shit

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Wow really sad. People think Minnesota is a nice midwestern state but forget there’s a lot of crime here. But I really don’t know why you’re making this a Somali vs AA thing, these violent thugs wouldn’t spare elderly AAs either.

Boogie

Wow really sad. People think Minnesota is a nice midwestern state but forget there’s a lot of crime here. But I really don’t know why you’re making this a Somali vs AA thing, these are violent thugs who wouldn’t spare elderly AAs either.
They are saying would AA care if it was other way around compared to this probably

Wow really sad. People think Minnesota is a nice midwestern state but forget there’s a lot of crime here. But I really don’t know why you’re making this a Somali vs AA thing, these violent thugs wouldn’t spare elderly AAs either.

Williams has been identified in a series of robberies in the Cedar Riverside area where Somali individuals have been targeted. Those investigations are ongoing, Elder reported.

They're targeting Somalis in attacks because they see us as vulnerable and an easy come up.

Minneapolis

What is going on over there in Minneapolis? Why can't y'all protect our elderly?

Reading these stories has filled me with rage, subhannallah. And, they're getting lenient sentences for murder, imagine doing 13 years (probably 9 with good behavior) for beating and murdering a person?

What happened to "we're all black" Seeing shit like this reminds me, black people have never done anything for us.

These attacks are so gruesome and inhumane, one police officer said that the criminal had no respect for human life as she beat the ayeeyo with a gun to the point where the metal broke off on the ayeeyo's skull.

If a Somali youth had killed an elderly AA like that, don't you think they would have crucified us by now?

The Somali community over there really needs to start arming themselves against these disgusting n******. Good for nothing animals only understand harsh beatings like the adoons they are. How dare they come for our elders?

Boogie

AUN may Allah have mercy on their souls and grant them Jannah inshallah