Suspect that shot and robbed a 76 year old Ayeeyo released on bail

So are you telling me I didn't see a video of a Somali shop being looted? Fucking idiot, I am not even reer UK. I am reer Finland living in the UK. You guys get bullied by madows that's why you try very hard to imitate them and act like animals destroying your own areas. You even attack elderly Somali people just like this AA trash. Fix up man.
The Mathows in Minnesota do not bully reer Minneapolis faarax’s lol:drakelaugh: that’s hilarious. Some of the Somalis from Minnesota I met & know of are just as bad as native Minnesota mathows lol. trust me I was born and raised in Minnesota but I live in California now.

what i don’t get is where r all these so called gangbangers when somali elders get attacked? i would atleast respect them if they protected the community from people like them, too bad they’ve busy popping percs in hotels n shit. If somalis embraced the 2nd amendment the way cadaans do wallahi we wouldn’t be in situations like this
The gangbangers in Minnesota don’t give a shit. Somalinimo doesn’t mean anything out there lol.

Trending

Latest posts