Suspect that shot and robbed a 76 year old Ayeeyo released on bail

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This retarded racist thug has been targeting elderly Somali women and instead of just robbing them and getting away with their possessions she would also assult them by pistols whipping them:meleshame:I wonder what Somalis did to her to have that much hate in heart, did a Halima stole her Jerome? :mjcry:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I want her dragged through the streets and shot dead

I honestly think there is a reason she had been targeting our elders, I heard she is from the Ceder area so there is gotta to be something Somalis did to her to do all these series of robberies and assults on Somalis.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
And a lesson someone needs to beat her up

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
I honestly think there is a reason she had been targeting our elders, I heard she is from the Ceder area so there is gotta to be something Somalis did to her to do all these series of robberies and assults on Somalis.

Do you think a Somali or Somali punks put her up to it because they didn't want to be caught in the act?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This retarded racist thug has been targeting elderly Somali women and instead of just robbing them and getting away with their possessions she would also assult them by pistols whipping them:meleshame:I wonder what Somalis did to her to have that much hate in heart, did a Halima stole her Jerome? :mjcry:

@Manafesto you criminal. Stop duplicating my threads. I know you grew up with looted stuff

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :damn: :rejoice: :rejoice: I have the power, like an African dictator. Get at my level

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wow....

her fractured skull? bleeding brain? ya allah these people are actual animals. Who does this to an old lady???

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Do you think a Somali or Somali punks put her up to it because they didn't want to be caught in the act?
No,what made you think so? If a Somali put her upto why would he ask her to beat them up too? let us not accuse our community for someone else crime

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Kid's nowadays are more wild than back in the day. Every other rap song they listen to is about drugs, robbing, killing, etc. Only thing different is that they're using the drugs instead of selling.
Breeding ground for shaytan.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
She probably targeted elderly Somali women because they are the most vulnerable. Which makes them easy to target

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Alhamdullah she survived. Here is an interview with her.
0:54

Last edited:

Trending