• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly he is HJ - that was a pathetic attempt at
Trying to make fake news- you of all should
Kno - secondly if he looks like a Paki than
I do aswell

:camby:Stay away from @Geeljire sanbuur
hes a big boy abayo ,im sure he can handle himself .it just makes him look even weaker when you're there protecting him .is not that serious macantay .he came for my ppl i came for him is a dirty game :manny:
this kid of yours and that other garac @Huncho got hawiye in their mouth 24/7 more then them ignobles .

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
You don’t have no mj females, sit the f*ck down. you 5’6 bidaar and potbelly having wire glasses wearing CUCK
Why you describing your dad for u little ? And yes I do have Mj s on me 24/7.:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why you describing your dad for u little ? And yes I do have Mj s on me 24/7.:trumpsmirk:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/yibir-guy-here.41529/

A Midgaan yibir has the audacity to bring up MJ girls. The internet gave balls to irrelevant bastards. A fucking yibir or whatever you're called, you're a beg qabiil always claiming different qabiils every given day.

No wonder you're fucking insecure. Keep dreaming about your superiors, . MJs don't f*ck with midgaans. Tell us something else. Nacala adiga iyo dhilaadi kudashay kuyaal.

Off you go back to the ignore list.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Arent you the same guy that said he hates majeerteen because your Oromo dad asked for a MJ womans hand and your dad was linched with camel dick stuffed in his ass and mouth and chopped balls in all other cavities

OmarAli

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/yibir-guy-here.41529/

A Midgaan yibir has the audacity to bring up MJ girls. The internet gave balls to irrelevant bastards. A fucking yibir or whatever you're called, you're a beg qabiil always claiming different qabiils every given day.

No wonder you're fucking insecure. Keep dreaming about your superiors, . MJs don't f*ck with midgaans. Tell us something else. Nacala adiga iyo dhilaadi kudashay kuyaal.

Off you go back to the ignore list.
awwh I'm sorry i hit a soft spot little emotional ? are you on your period? You said you won't post again until after eid did you change your mind? You said I'll be on ignore. did you change your mind? naaya get out of here I don't care if a langaab pirate like you puts me on the ignore list. now off you go a make food for your pirates on duty.

OmarAli

Arent you the same guy that said he hates majeerteen because your Oromo dad asked for a MJ womans hand and your dad was linched with camel dick stuffed in his ass and mouth and chopped balls in all other cavities
You're a . aren't you the same guy not even his clansmen rate? I'd kill myself if I was you. btw the mj is probably your mum. I give her a hard fk here and there. Come collect your dirty mum she's always on me 24/7. Your mother's pussy smells like shit as well and has a massive forehead.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You're a . aren't you the same guy not even his clansmen rate? I'd kill myself if I was you. btw the mj is probably your mum. I give her a hard fk here and there. Come collect your dirty mum she's always on me 24/7. Your mother's pussy smells like shit as well and has a massive forehead.
War qosol badana. My Clansmen rate me more than Hawiye rate Gaaljecel.
Wallahi it must hurt to be gun iyo laangaab.
Id rather be castrated than f*ck a stinking oromo Hawiye.
Hawiye girls do have more testosterone than Hawiye men

OmarAli

Your Mj clansmen certainly don't rate you. they think you're a shegad. btw why you acting like Hawiye girls will even go close to you? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:you're a skinny fat foreheaded pirate. you're literally a meme nigga. and Mj men can't be talking about low testestore. First ever and the only tranny is an Mj:pachah1:you guys take continuous Ls. :deadosama::deadrose:

OmarAli

say it with me: Im the captain now :stevej:
53697461.jpg

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Your Mj clansmen certainly don't rate you. they think you're a shegad. btw why you acting like Hawiye girls will even go close to you? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:you're a skinny fat foreheaded pirate. you're literally a meme nigga. and Mj men can't be talking about low testestore. First ever and the only tranny is an Mj:pachah1:you guys take continuous Ls. :deadosama::deadrose:
Bluemakeup is sacad LOL thats the L u needed
I once grazed a Who2 and nearly got my arm chopped off.
Bisinka. We will subjugate you ilaa hiraan.
We will let Ugandans keep bending ur men over.

OmarAli

Bluemakeup is sacad LOL thats the L u needed
I once grazed a Who2 and nearly got my arm chopped off.
Bisinka. We will subjugate you ilaa hiraan.
We will let Ugandans keep bending ur men over.
Sacad? He's deffo an Mj you guys naturally just have a high oestrogen level. just live with it man, no worries :). Btw stop lying Hawiye girls will never go for Mjs. ewww. Hawiye girls literally talk about how gay and femeine Mj men are. You guys aren't rated pirate boi. Even the Mj women I f*ck say mj men are ugly little s.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Sacad? He's deffo an Mj you guys naturally just have a high oestrogen level. just live with it man, no worries :). Btw stop lying Hawiye girls will never go for Mjs. ewww. Hawiye girls literally talk about how gay and femeine Mj men are. You guys aren't rated pirate boi. Even the Mj women I f*ck say mj men are ugly little s.
Wallahi, ive seen countless HG trynna suck Midgaan dick . GaalJecel men sre extinct. Rumour has it GaalJecel men like to pleasure real Hawiye men

Status
Not open for further replies.