Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would civilians support the very terrorists that kill them? Wallahi these guys are so blinded by qabil and cuqdad to the point that they are losing their Iman.
They never make sense and cant comprehend logic that the people are hostages who don't have protection or firepower to defend themselves against terrorists

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U know. i am beginning to believe that these bombings stem from Envy. A very human corrosive motivations. It does not stem from religion, patriotism or whatever Nobel cause. They are just base humans who feel high at the misery of others.

I am joining @Grigori Rasputin #Mogadhishukills

Mercury

VIP
U know. i am beginning to believe that these bombings stem from Envy. A very human corrosive motivations. It does not stem from religion, patriotism or whatever Nobel cause. They are just base humans who feel high at the misery of others.

I am joining @Grigori Rasputin #Mogadhishukills
I don't think all these bombings are al shabab but al shabab will gladly take credit for them

Theres alot people who benefit from Somalia not stabilizing

- Amisom more of these bombings and attacks mean they can stay and collect their checks

- Businessmen who want to get rid of competition

- Or former soldiers who earn 100$ a month while the amisom soldiers get 800$ these guys could feel let down by the government and as an act of revenge join al shabab

I don't think all these bombings are al shabab but al shabab will gladly take credit for them

Theres alot people who benefit from Somalia not stabilizing

- Amisom more of these bombings and attacks mean they can stay and collect their checks

- Businessmen who want to get rid of competition

- Or former soldiers who earn 100$ a month while the amisom soldiers get 800$ these guys could feel let down by the government and as an act of revenge join al shabab
What i don't understand is how "supposedly" amisom, Somali army, united state force, can't defeat a niggas with sandals who aren't strategtic nor had any form of education. someone must be coordinating their effort, Allah's knows best

What i don't understand is how "supposedly" amisom, Somali army, united state force, can't defeat a niggas with sandals who aren't strategtic nor had any form of education. someone must be coordinating their effort, Allah's knows best

Bro i have been saying that for years you have atleast 10 different armys in somalia vs 10k unedicated jihadist with ghandis flipflop

Mercury

VIP
I honestly believe getting rid of al shabab isnt their main concern amisom been in somalia for more than 13 years and now they asking Djibouti army and ethiopia to help them like how many people do they need

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If Amison cannot stop the bombings then they need to exit Somalia. They are NOT doing their main job function. If Amison was an american employee, they would be fired long time ago

Trending