Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
you are so stupid. terrorists are muslims. before and after. FYI room temp IQ translates to about 21 degree Celsius. with that iq level i will not be able to do basic comprehension and communicate well.
You sound like a gaal. You claim to be a devout Muslim and then ignore the quran which condems terrorism and say that these infidels are Muslim? You know damn well that it's haram to kill a spider what makes this Islamic? doqanyahow doqonta dhaashey

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You sound like a gaal. You claim to be a devout Muslim and then ignore the quran which condems terrorism and say that these infidels are Muslim? You know damn well that it's haram to kill a spider what makes this Islamic? doqanyahow doqonta dhaashey
the quran says men are superior to femlaes specifically in suratul nisa , following the quran you should not be even talking to me since i am your superior.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
the quran says men are superior to femlaes specifically in suratul nisa , following the quran you should not be even talking to me since i am your superior.
Great way to misinterpret it. By your logic, I am not your mahram, lower your gaze while typing innit?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lord have mercy.

people are sharing last snapchat videos of the brother above landing in Mogadishu. He then is seen driving to the location of his murder :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

Alla ya Raxma

you are so stupid. terrorists are muslims. before and after. FYI room temp IQ translates to about 21 degree Celsius. with that iq level i will not be able to do basic comprehension and communicate well.

Your comprehension skills are zero you secular dog.

The people who commit these acts have always existed throughout the history of islam and are known as khawarijj, they are soft with kuffar and harsh against muslims.

CIA , MI5 and other secular intelligence agencies are on the ground in muslim majority countries and collaborating with khawarijj for the purpose of stealing minerals and usurping the land.

Funny how you claim islam produces terrorists when history proves the biggest terrorists in history are secular people like yourself.

May Allah cut your tongue and make you disabled you filthy secular dog troll.

A few years ago Al Shabab attacked a pizza place and now a gelato place. What is going on? Why do they seem to attack these places?

A few years ago Al Shabab attacked a pizza place and now a gelato place. What is going on? Why do they seem to attack these places?
I rembember when I was al mukarama 2017 this pizza place I swear to Allah
They selled one Pizza for 15 dollar and it was middle prized frozen Pizza I swear to allah
He didnt deserved but still

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
They probably didn't pay protection fees to Al shabab. I heard every business that opens up in Al shabab present areas they have to pay some sort of taxes to them.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
AUN
I pray that these Al shabab bastards all get rounded up and executed on the spot for all of the pain, and casualties the caused on the Somali people. Terrorist dont deserve the luxury of being jail

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
AUN, extremists should be dealt with. nacalaa ku taal to every somali that is still fan of ultra-orthodox interpretation of the quran. i am talking specifically to retards like @Dawo , @Omar del Sur and @Karim . shame on you all. we have to kill every extremist on the spot from now on.
There is nothing in the Quran or sunnah that says to kill innocent civillians and muslims ones on top of that. what these guys are on is not Islam. they are dogs of hellfire.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
here we go, @Admin look at this conspiracy nutcase. she is trying to say the west are behind the killing of this innocent people. this warrants an action, people are dead and she is making conspiracy theories about the west when alshabab is behind it. this member doesn't respect the deceased and needs to be punished.
If you are actually a muslim I will cut off my balls and livestream it. No way I really don't believe it. You keep siding with gaals on every occasion. stop trolling and get a life.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
If you are actually a muslim I will cut off my balls and livestream it. No way I really don't believe it. You keep siding with gaals on every occasion. stop trolling and get a life.
wallahi billahi i am muslim saxiib. apologies if i said inappropriate things but i was pissed at the plight of our people. what i am saying is we should exterminate radicals like terrorist org.

Trending

Latest posts