Suicide bombing at a popular ice-cream shop in Mogadishu

well then i guess its time to move the capital elsewhere, where it can be populated by.....how do I put this.......more civilised people? :mjdontkno:
It's not the locals doing this, in fact the majority of the time they are the victims, and they are normal people. The barbarity is coming from Al Shabab not the people of Mogadishu. If the capital is moved and the government relocates all the problems will just move there. Instead of advocating for moving the capital advocate for the annihilation of al shabab

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
well then i guess its time to move the capital elsewhere, where it can be populated by.....how do I put this.......more civilised people? :mjdontkno:
the only solution is removing this radicals. they will attack everywhere even if the capital is changed.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
wallahi billahi i am muslim saxiib. apologies if i said inappropriate things but i was pissed at the plight of our people. what i am saying is we should exterminate radicals like terrorist org.
Bro radicals are going against the quran and sunnah.
1. Suicide is haram
2. killing non-combantants is haram
3. killing muslims is a MAJOR sin
These people are not following ANY interpretation of islam only misguidance.

Nairobi and DarulSalam will be my home until this shit ends
It is sad that this security situation is forcing somali diaspora to invest in other countries/cities. The Somali diasporans could have gone back home and invested in building up the country but instead they invest in foreign countries.

All this diasporans money is flowing to Kenya, Turkey, UAE etc. Contributing to these countries economic development while Somalia remains in underdevelopment.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Bro radicals are going against the quran and sunnah.
1. Suicide is haram
2. killing non-combantants is haram
3. killing muslims is a MAJOR sin
These people are not following ANY interpretation of islam only misguidance.
then we should wipe them out from the face of earth.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
AUN

128131568_3676527795723366_3424925077189322148_n[1].jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Best to stay away from popular spots in Mogadishu nothing good comes out of it.
there is no ultra-orthodox ... there is only Islam. you take it or leave it.
With that logic those folks blowing themselves up are well justified according to how they've interpreted it. Does that mean they're all Muslims too?

The problem with the south is entire towns support all shabab And thats gow they allive. Look at puntland and somaliland why is their no terrorism their? Because those town dont allow them their to build up. And as soon when they show up they call the askari.

Crowd in south somalia

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The problem with the south is entire towns support all shabab And thats gow they allive. Look at puntland and somaliland why is their no terrorism their? Because those town dont allow them their to build up. And as soon when they show up they call the askari.

Crowd in south somalia
Wouldn’t say support them by choice but out of fear sadly yes.

Exacly ask yourself why do these guys never bomb the 2nd most populated city in somalia (hargeisa)
Because they have no base in the north and they dont pkay arround eith that shit

There's many factors to this issue which I have discussed before. Look through my other posts to find out my opinion. I'm not going to entertain your hateful rhetoric. Fear Allah innocent civilians were just killed and you are celebrating.

Last edited:
the quran says men are superior to femlaes specifically in suratul nisa , following the quran you should not be even talking to me since i am your superior.
I thinks the qurans means guarding or protector not oppressor. People of today associate Superiority with oppression that because our superiors of today are oppressors. But thru out history their were superior men who were protector of people and abide by Allah command and law

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Crowd in south somalia
I highly doubt people support them secondly your not using your brain if youre wondering why theres no terrorism in Somaliland and Puntland

Its because they don't want Somalia to get back on its feet and stabilize because they benefit from the destruction and chaos thats why you don't see al shabab in other regions

I highly doubt people support them secondly your not using your brain if youre wondering why theres no terrorism in Somaliland and Puntland

Its because they don't want Somalia to get back on its feet and stabilize because they benefit from the destruction and chaos thats why you don't see al shabab in other regions

Why would civilians support the very terrorists that kill them? Wallahi these guys are so blinded by qabil and cuqdad to the point that they are losing their Iman.

Trending