Status
Not open for further replies.
*9.20 black Pharaohs?

Anyway, such a shame that Sudan is relegated to a typical middle-eastern basket case by the west hence the obscurity of her glorious past and the low number of tourists compared to Egypt and Ethiopia which are just as authorative (if not more) compared to Sudan.

@Beja I understand that many Somalis live, work, and study in Sudan but what are the relations between the Beja people and the Somalis in Sudan?

Not different from non-Beja Sudani and Somali relationships. All the Somalis I know in Sudan either live in Khartoum or a nearby city. I haven't met any Somalis when I lived in Port Sudan or Kassala.

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
Not different from non-Beja Sudani and Somali relationships. All the Somalis I know in Sudan either live in Khartoum or a nearby city. I haven't met any Somalis when I lived in Port Sudan or Kassala.

Do you live there? If not, do you ever intend to go back permanently?

It used to be Egypt, until all the feuds such as Egypt getting mad at Qatar for promoting tourism in Sudan amid Egypt's declining tourism, Sudan requiring visas for Egypt men aged 18-50 to prevent terrorism, and Sudan banned the import of Egyptian fruits, veggies in fish since they allegedly use "dirty water". Now it's gulf states and China. Ethiopia is close too but we have issues with Ethiopian government concerning land.

Sudan is mainly reliant on gold, cotton, arabic gum, edible oil, textiles, cement, etc.

I'm glad the oil is gone sooner rather than later. Better to be a diversified economy, especially since the fall of oil prices.

The nuba mountains are still apart of Sudan.

Nuba-berge.jpg
Every-time they say the border thing will be sorted out, one news article comes and then the whole issue disappears again for another year lol:deadmanny:

Egypt is a piss take, they think everything belongs to them, the Nile, the Pyramids, the whole Sahara desert:meleshame:
No I meant the border redrawing that was meant to happen with Sudan and Ethiopia lol.

But yeah I think this Egypt issue is relatively new though, but I don't know, only heard about it recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whether or no they're stirring shit they aren't lying. Ethiopian gangs often attack farmers in Eastern Sudan, this isn't new at all.
It is not just on our side, our reports say the TPLF are selling Amhara land to Sudan and all sorts of images of new maps were emerging. Most reports say farmers on both sides are in dispute over a certain land.

And I said the Egypt thing was new as I only saw it on the news recently.

It is not just on our side, our reports say the TPLF are selling Amhara land to Sudan and all sorts of images of new maps were emerging. Most reports say farmers on both sides are in dispute over a certain land.

And I said the Egypt thing was new as I only saw it on the news recently.
I was just saying the land disputes between Sudan-Ethiopia aren't new. But yeah the drama with Egypt has always been an issue (despite being allies) but now it's gotten very bad.

It used to be Egypt, until all the feuds such as Egypt getting mad at Qatar for promoting tourism in Sudan amid Egypt's declining tourism, Sudan requiring visas for Egypt men aged 18-50 to prevent terrorism, and Sudan banned the import of Egyptian fruits, veggies in fish since they allegedly use "dirty water". Now it's gulf states and China. Ethiopia is close too but we have issues with Ethiopian government concerning land.

Sudan is mainly reliant on gold, cotton, arabic gum, edible oil, textiles, cement, etc.

I'm glad the oil is gone sooner rather than later. Better to be a diversified economy, especially since the fall of oil prices.

The nuba mountains are still apart of Sudan.

Nuba-berge.jpg
Hey our aim (long term ) is the destruction of the Kenya -South Sudan -Ugandan -Tigray alliance .
Also ,is that you in the pic ?

Poor country in the Arab world, Rich country in the African world. :icon lol:

Yes he's a war criminal.

I wouldn't say Rich country in Africa. The country is sanctioned so I don't think you can compete with power house like Egypt , Nigeria , Angola and South Africa.

And I've seen people defend war criminal Omar Bashir. Why isnt anyone trying to topple him?

Status
Not open for further replies.