Sudanese army threatens Ethiopia with all out war, if Ethiopian militias doesnt stop its attacks

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
We do not need any more wars in Africa, we have to learn to solve our problems peacefully and to compromise. I want people to flee to the African continent, not flee from it. :)
Habashi farmers are invading Sudan and taking over fertile lands. It was hundreds of thousands of hectares. How do you propose to solve this peacefully? Unfortunately niggas only understand force.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Habashi farmers are invading Sudan and taking over fertile lands. It was hundreds of thousands of hectares. How do you propose to solve this peacefully? Unfortunately niggas only understand force.

I am not too informed on the problem sxb but I thought Ethiopia no longer bordered Sudan after the creation of South Sudan. In any case, the wrong doers must be addressed :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm in support of my Xabashi brothers let them slap these Egyptian lapdog Arab wannabes back to reality
This reconnaissance dam will be profitable for the entire HOA peninsula , those rooting for Egypt are brainless like these Sudanese sucking the ballsacks of sodomite El Sissy

We Somalis support your noble cause, ignore the garbage spewing belligerent !ncels
melikami idili le Etiyopiya

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What foreign troops are you talking about. I hope not the same boring sh!t that happened half a century ago even worse 500 years ago :ftw9nwa: Under the current Abiy government Ethiopian Somalis are free to speak their minds and are not harassed or abused daily like the TPLF era. Jail ogaden is a museum and even ONLF is inside the country freely moving around. So I don't know what you are talking about. You need to update your database :ftw9nwa: And if Somali Ethiopians want independence, they will get it peacefully. No hate and war is needed. You may help us by example though and conduct a referendum in Somaliland and let them go. That would be a good example for our region and may be Ethiopia will do the same. Talk is cheap :ftw9nwa:

Somalis in K5 are better of staying in Ethiopia for their own safety, their rights would be violated if that pipe dream was a reality , most Somali Ethiopians are seen as habeshas according to those living in Mogadishu , Hargeisa and elsewhere in desolate tribal ridden Somalia , the murderous ignorant zealots would kill innocent civillians like they have done in the past Northern Somalia .

And what benefit would come , ask someone in jigjiga what they feel about Somalis living in Somalia , they wouldn't even keep a straight face

If Somalia really wants to reconcile with her neighbours then she should respect the sovereignty of those seeking self determination giving up Somaliland would bring peace to the region indeed

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I am not too informed on the problem sxb but I thought Ethiopia no longer bordered Sudan after the creation of South Sudan. In any case, the wrong doers must be addressed :)
Ethiopia shares boundaries with both South and ofcourse North Sudan, in North Sudan they share a border with the Amhara and Benishangul regional states.
From 15:00 till the end you can see she crosses the border crossing from Sudan to Ethiopia

This is another ride through these
Beautiful landscapes

Kind of wished the entire Somalia was mountainous instead we are below sea level

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why is this guy cucking for Ethiopians so hard over more than a week old news :what1:

The conflict is over Amhara farmers in Al-Fashaqa border area which Ethiopia accepts as Sudan territory and it'll most likely be handled diplomatically once they come to an agreement with the farmers.

AbdiGeedi

Ethiopia does border Sudan. If you look at the map, these Sudanese cucks are losing their last fertile lands (green colored) to Habashis. Sudan's tough military reputation is a fart-filled bubble. If Ethiopia had a border with Turkey, it would have been the other way around.

sudan.PNG

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Ethiopia does border Sudan. If you look at the map, these Sudanese cucks are losing their last fertile lands (green colored) to Habashis. Sudan's tough military reputation is a fart-filled bubble. If Ethiopia had a border with Turkey, it would have been the other way around.

View attachment 125073
We are going to give those bastards a good beating żoomail boy

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Ethiopia does border Sudan. If you look at the map, these Sudanese cucks are losing their last fertile lands (green colored) to Habashis. Sudan's tough military reputation is an air-filled bubble. If Ethiopia had a border with Turkey, it would have been other way around.

View attachment 125073

Ethiopia accepts Al-Fashaqa as Sudanese territory, and the reason the situation is flaring up recently is because the new Government is getting tougher on the border situation after Bashir ignored it for so long. Personally I expect it to be resolved diplomatically :nvjpqts:

AbdiGeedi

Personally I expect it to be resolved diplomatically :nvjpqts:
What does it mean? Will Habashis be allowed to stay on occupied land for the sake of diplomacy? I am sure a letter won't make them go.

Sudan has 200 million acres of arable lands, of which only 20-25% are used yearly from which only 10% or less is mechanized or modern farming. You can probably understand why Bashir used to turn a blind eye being busy with wars elsewhere. The army is too small to watch the entire country at the same time, its too big. These farmers only came in 25 years ago when the border guards had to go join the fight in the South. this year is the first year in which they came back to the border with Ethiopia to sort things out.

I'm in support of my Xabashi brothers let them slap these Egyptian lapdog Arab wannabes back to reality
This reconnaissance dam will be profitable for the entire HOA peninsula , those rooting for Egypt are brainless like these Sudanese sucking the ballsacks of sodomite El Sissy

We Somalis support your noble cause, ignore the garbage spewing belligerent !ncels
melikami idili le Etiyopiya

Sudan is the biggest benificiary of GERD after Ethiopia, no amount of Egyptian propaganda can change this fact. The Aswan dam created a huge lake which has decreased flooding and paved the way for a manageable flow stream of waters that benefited Egyptian farms with increased production in a supposedly ''Desert'' country. The Lake that would be created by GERD would benefit Sudan long term the very same way, that is why we generally support it + no matter what happens we will take our share of the water, it is Egypt the last country in the line that is worried about losing waters. It is also only a matter of time before Sudan proposes its own version of GERD, our Merowe dam is too small.

but lets say war between Sudan and Ethiopia does magically happen, it would give these lions surrounding Ethiopia like Somalia and Eritrea a chance to get back what is theirs like Ogaden and what not.... so if anything you should be morally on our side lol

According to that map there are jungles in Saudi Arabia. + War is not an easy game, it is very easy to start one but very hard to end it. If a war starts between Sudan and Ethiopia this war will be long term, just like Iraq-Iran over something that is not worth it.
Sudan_sat.jpg

You can't go to war with a country that offially already recognises those lands as yours. Ethiopia is unable to control its population spilling elsewhere. After 25 years the Sudanese army only moved to those areas in March and will give those farmers sometime to move away and demarcate the border appropriately with Ethiopia. After all, these are our cousins that originate from a friendly neighbour.

What does little Egyptian colony sudan has on mighty Ethiopia just ask Somalis what happened to them when they tried to invade our lands

The little colony that has more tanks , jets and a better trained military than Mighty Ethiopia?:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

from what I heard them ''Somalis'' nearly reached beutiful Addis :p and if it wasn't for foreign interference you wouldv'e become a little Somali colony :chrisfreshhah:

So lets not hurt our nations further and demarcate the border properly
s

AbdiGeedi

You can't go to war with a country that offially already recognises those lands as yours. Ethiopia is unable to control its population spilling elsewhere. After 25 years the Sudanese army only moved to those areas in March and will give those farmers sometime to move away and demarcate the border appropriately with Ethiopia. After all, these are our cousins that originate from a friendly neighbour.
LOL. Ethiopian militia is killing your people and your army officers and you are talking about being cousins. Do you think the militia is being prepped and send in by the Ethiopian authorities?

The security situation escalated last week, when suspected Ethiopian militias killed at least one Sudanese army officer and a child in a cross-border attack on Barakat Nourain in Gadaref. Three civilians and a Sudanese officer were wounded, according to Sudan’s military.

Ahmed Abu Zar, a resident of Barakat Nourain, told Middle East Eye that both sides are amassing their forces near the border, adding that Ethiopian militiamen (known as shifta) who were recently forced out by the Sudanese army have crossed back into Sudan.

“After a short period of respite from clashes, we saw that the Ethiopian militias have again crossed the borders and reached 15km inside Sudanese territories.

“We are now seeing that the Ethiopian communities are massing their forces [along the border], but we are relying on our Sudanese armed forces to defend us,” he said.

LOL. Ethiopian militia is killing your people and your army officers and you are talking about being cousins. Do you think the militia is being prepped and send in by the Ethiopian authorities?

WARNING: These are graphic images

The limited Sudanese officers that were there at the time retaliated and inflicted heavy losses on the militias

I am saying that they are our cousins, our politicians are giving diplomacy a chance which is the right thing to do before we see more of such unfortunate images.

Trending