Sudanese army threatens Ethiopia with all out war, if Ethiopian militias doesnt stop its attacks

I assure you young lady, that no somali would maintain hostility towards ethiopia if it would have not involved foreign troops in our battles or if they would settle things peacefully and respect article 39 and enable other regions to secede in peace.

Only then would cooperation come easily between neighboring countries. Those given ethiopia's current stance against kenya with somalia, i wager a bet that the educated DR abiy has come to the realisation that a stable somalia and the happiness of somalis is necessary for the relationship with somalis and ethiopians in the horn in the future to come.

I think abiy has already come to a deal with the galbeed ppl in return for aid and cooperation in the mean time so that both groups can prosper. We somalis in the mainland are focused on our own affairs and restoring the honour of the horn as piracy and terrorism effects international opinions of the Horn as a whole. Yet we cannot stand by as our galbeed brothers are abused and not heard by the ethiopian government.

What foreign troops are you talking about. I hope not the same boring sh!t that happened half a century ago even worse 500 years ago :ftw9nwa: Under the current Abiy government Ethiopian Somalis are free to speak their minds and are not harassed or abused daily like the TPLF era. Jail ogaden is a museum and even ONLF is inside the country freely moving around. So I don't know what you are talking about. You need to update your database :ftw9nwa: And if Somali Ethiopians want independence, they will get it peacefully. No hate and war is needed. You may help us by example though and conduct a referendum in Somaliland and let them go. That would be a good example for our region and may be Ethiopia will do the same. Talk is cheap :ftw9nwa:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Thank you for all the best wishes :ftw9nwa: የኢትዮጵያ አምላክ (The God of Ethiopia) will never abandon Ethiopia. Don't worry too much about us but thanks for your concern :ftw9nwa: In the mean time enjoy Addis Ababa.

You invade our country and destroy our people and expect us to side with you :wtf: :pacspit:

We will forever wish for God to hasten your destruction.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
hooyodod silka halakawaso I hope they get raped walhi they need be wiped one by one I was the sudanese president I wouldve sent a missile to hat shit hole country fucking dirty aids pigs
I hope Sudanese Arabs rape those Habeshi women and sell them in the Libyan Black market. Nacala Xabashi ku yeel

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You invade our country and destroy our people and expect us to side with you :wtf: :pacspit:

We will forever wish for God to hasten your destruction.
i see what your'e doing however u must remember the raw meat gives these people abilites unknown to uss don't get emotinal it might f*ck u over

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
hooyodod silka halakawaso I hope they get raped walhi they need be wiped one by one I was the sudanese president I wouldve sent a missile to hat shit hole country fucking dirty aids pigs
u goat fucked cuck hope is a stupid thing as reality states that the west will get involved as such they will site with the oromos due too jesus loving sheiit

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
A war between Soupdone and Opiumsniffia is a perfect excuse for EggUrine to attack the Grand Rawmeat Dam.

Trending

Latest posts