Sudanese army threatens Ethiopia with all out war, if Ethiopian militias doesnt stop its attacks

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Al-Hassan said: “We wanted to give diplomacy a chance in Khartoum and Addis Ababa, before the outbreak of the all-out war between the two countries.”

He explained that “the recent attacks on Sudanese lands by the Ethiopian army and militias are a violation of previous agreements between the two countries.”
Never knew Zoodanese were such cockolds. Nubian my azz.....

You invade our country and destroy our people and expect us to side with you :wtf: :pacspit:

We will forever wish for God to hasten your destruction.

When did I expected you to side with me? :ftw9nwa: I'm just warning you all emotional fools not to be too exited. Sudanese and Ethiopians are not stupid to act as emotional idiots and start a war. Both are grown ups and will handle the issue peacefully. We are not interested in war. Our main enemy is poverty and we are busy fighting it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
When did I expected you to side with me? :ftw9nwa: I'm just warning you all emotional fools not to be too exited. Sudanese and Ethiopians are not stupid to act as emotional idiots and start a war. Both are grown ups and will handle the issue peacefully. We are not interested in war. Our main enemy is poverty and we are busy fighting it.

Hahah Ive been to Addis and its a shithole, the streets stank like piss and the slums were massive. Couldnt pay me a million bucks to visit again. Mogadishu is way better

AbdiGeedi

Habashas have inferiority complex. Why come here and post their cosmetically glorified garbage? As if we don't know what it is like in Etzooopia.:frdfvsb:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Habashas have inferiority complex. Why come here and post their cosmetically glorified garbage? As if we don't know what it is like in Etzooopia.:frdfvsb:
I dont know why she/he is even here? If she is so superior to us why engage with us? Why is she begging for our approval? Xabashi is literally an insult in af Somali :mjlaugh:

AbdiGeedi

You sound like a guy with a really developed brain :ftw9nwa: Veterinaries should do some research on your "developed" brain :ftw9nwa:
Etzooopia will always be Etzooopia no matter how many pictures of Chinese built junk you post here.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Damn :wow:

AbdiGeedi

I can take bragging from industrially developed countries that have balanced and diversified economies with evenly distributed wealth and income. From countries that come from similar background like ours and with dark or slightly dark asses like ours. Malaysia and Turkey are on my books. Zootar and Zoodi Arabia are hardly different from the rest of our zoo clan once you remove the oil wealth from the picture.

Chinese are building in Etzooopia to show off and widen the gap. It is the 21st century economic segregation in making. Ordinary etzooopians will not see any benefit from the wealth-pump-out works China is busy with in their dirt poor country.

This rawmeat eating habasha is so proud to show us the facade as if we don't know what it is like in Etzooopia. ZoomaIia/ZoomaIiIand do not need this boasting.

The clueless xabashi chick said it was a "skirmish at the border between Ethiopian farmers and Sudanese army"

"Sudanese foreign ministry has summoned the Ethiopian charge d’Affaires in Khartoum today to protest the aggression of the Ethiopian militias that is backed by the Ethiopian army."

"Reportedly, 700.000 acres of Sudanese agricultural land have been illegally appropriated by Ethiopian farmers since the 1960s." lool just loool:deadosama:

Tbh the Sudanese army is currently too weak for the raw-meat eaters however Egypt is always lurking around the corner. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen tho.

AbdiGeedi

Egypt won't do shit till Israel approves it. That will never happen as Israel and Etzooopia have close relationships.

Sisi was installed by Israel/US. In effect, Egypt is remotely piloted by Tel-Aviv in certain foreign and domestic policy matters. Egyptian army has to ask permission from Israel to fly over some parts of its own country, Egypt. And it's the most powerful and most populous Arab country.

Arabs are slaves of the West. Stupid is too generous to describe these desert niggas.

Waryaaa everyone!

I think some clarifications need to be made here. First of all the Sudanese army can definately take on the Ethiopian army and probably beat it too. The Sudanese air force and land troops are better armed than their Ethiopian comrades + just last year even a month before the downfall of Bashir, Sudan was negotiating to upgrade its airforce with Russia to get new Su 35's and Su 30's.
18951367_1511649715551804_4718204540854746791_n.jpg
17796679_1444866948896748_6523735418086423148_n.jpg
6905.jpg

Both Sudan and Ethiopia have huge number of T72 tanks for african countries. However, Ethiopia will always have the numbers on its side for all out war 110 million vs 43 million. We have to differentiate between direct allies and distant allies. Russia and China will always be distant allies helping with nothing but maybe delivering weapons on order by both countries during the war or promoting their PR image by organising peace talks between 2 struggling african countries.

In regards to direct allies I believe Ethiopia may rely on no1 really in the region. All of its neighbours dislike it except mabe Djibouti for economic reasons. Kenya will raise the white flag of peace as usual and stay out, Uganda too weak and South Sudan too busy. Sudan could rely on Egypt the most powerful country in Africa, but I know for a fact that Sudanese would never accept Egyptian troops for any reason in Sudan..... unless shit gets too dark

The Sudanese army is better trained conducted yearly large skill military drills
22780519_1688767217862182_6738366846325782822_n.jpg

23316353_1573121519423211_8641680304250335882_n.jpg

23376203_1661217950594979_1531901156552241555_n (1).jpg

23376235_1663245440392230_7593416483236217542_n.jpg

But Ethiopia, based on its population is much more in shape for a long term Iraq-Iran style of war

However, will war actually happen? No. The dispute is not about land, Ethiopia officially already recognizes Al Fashaqa as Sudanese territory. These are Ethiopian militias that generally operate independendtly from the Ethiopian command and farm Sudanese lands every year. Bashir used to turn a blind eye being too busy elsewhere. The new leadership in Sudan is sending a message to the people that this will no longer be tolerated.

But can Sudan afford a long term war with Ethiopia? and even if we can judging on our economic problems, is it worth it for a few acres? No.... + Will Abi Ahmed allow the relation between Sudan and Ethiopia to destabilize? can Ethiopia afford to have Sudan become a foe? Can Ethiopia afford to have a big army like Sudans operate to destabilize Ethiopia?? all this would cost billions that neither Sudan nor Ethiopia can afford

and all that for a few acres, probably not.... all ethiopia has to do is control its militias and prevent them from entering into Sudan illegally. after all, these are nothing but a bunch of tired and violent farmers desperate to feed their communities. if anything, diplomacy can probably sort out some form of agreement in which those farmes should pay rent to farm in Sudan.

Waryaaa everyone!

I think some clarifications need to be made here. First of all the Sudanese army can definately take on the Ethiopian army and probably beat it too. The Sudanese air force and land troops are better armed than their Ethiopian comrades + just last year even a month before the downfall of Bashir, Sudan was negotiating to upgrade its airforce with Russia to get new Su 35's and Su 30's.
View attachment 124679View attachment 124680View attachment 124681

Both Sudan and Ethiopia have huge number of T72 tanks for african countries. However, Ethiopia will always have the numbers on its side for all out war 110 million vs 43 million. We have to differentiate between direct allies and distant allies. Russia and China will always be distant allies helping with nothing but maybe delivering weapons on order by both countries during the war or promoting their PR image by organising peace talks between 2 struggling african countries.

In regards to direct allies I believe Ethiopia may rely on no1 really in the region. All of its neighbours dislike it except mabe Djibouti for economic reasons. Kenya will raise the white flag of peace as usual and stay out, Uganda too weak and South Sudan too busy. Sudan could rely on Egypt the most powerful country in Africa, but I know for a fact that Sudanese would never accept Egyptian troops for any reason in Sudan..... unless shit gets too dark

The Sudanese army is better trained conducted yearly large skill military drills
View attachment 124684
View attachment 124685
View attachment 124686
View attachment 124687

But Ethiopia, based on its population is much more in shape for a long term Iraq-Iran style of war

However, will war actually happen? No. The dispute is not about land, Ethiopia officially already recognizes Al Fashaqa as Sudanese territory. These are Ethiopian militias that generally operate independendtly from the Ethiopian command and farm Sudanese lands every year. Bashir used to turn a blind eye being too busy elsewhere. The new leadership in Sudan is sending a message to the people that this will no longer be tolerated.

But can Sudan afford a long term war with Ethiopia? and even if we can judging on our economic problems, is it worth it for a few acres? No.... + Will Abi Ahmed allow the relation between Sudan and Ethiopia to destabilize? can Ethiopia afford to have Sudan become a foe? Can Ethiopia afford to have a big army like Sudans operate to destabilize Ethiopia?? all this would cost billions that neither Sudan nor Ethiopia can afford

and all that for a few acres, probably not.... all ethiopia has to do is control its militias and prevent them from entering into Sudan illegally. after all, these are nothing but a bunch of tired and violent farmers desperate to feed their communities. if anything, diplomacy can probably sort out some form of agreement in which those farmes should pay rent to farm in Sudan.

Ethiopian and Sudanese people are saying: thanks, but no thanks. We are not interested in senseless destruction. We have better things to do than waste our lives and resources on stupid senseless wars.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We do not need any more wars in Africa, we have to learn to solve our problems peacefully and to compromise. I want people to flee to the African continent, not flee from it. :)

Trending