Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

Africa will simply never learn

Our idiotic 'President' in South Sudan has offered to mediate despite the fact that our Nation is a failed State and we have our own issues to contend with

:williamswtf:

Only Egypt and the Gulf States can arrest this situation

reer

VIP
Africa will simply never learn

Our idiotic 'President' in South Sudan has offered to mediate despite the fact that our Nation is a failed State and we have our own issues to contend with

:williamswtf:

Only Egypt and the Gulf States can arrest this situation
horta where is the sudanese prime minister and so called government? where is hamdok? :russ:

horta where is the sudanese prime minister and so called government? where is hamdok? :russ:

Hamdok is out in the political cold, my friend; it's a shame because Hamdok was a real departure from the sort of leader that both Sudans have produced -- he was civilised and educated and didn't have blood on his hands.

Sound of desperation

The irony of this man condemning attacks on civilians

:drakekidding:

Baggara Arab savages attacked Dinka areas; they beheaded chiefs (like Daesh), burnt children alive, took livestock and destroyed farms -- creating an artificial famine in 1988 that resulted in a quarter of a million deaths in one area alone.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The irony of this man condemning attacks on civilians

:drakekidding:

Baggara Arab savages attacked Dinka areas; they beheaded chiefs (like Daesh), burnt children alive, took livestock and destroyed farms -- creating an artificial famine in 1988 that resulted in a quarter of a million deaths in one area alone.
I didn't know how savages they were up until the last few days reading all the reports from independent journalists and historians. The whole RSF should be whipped out.

I didn't know how savages they were up until the last few days reading all the reports from independent journalists and historians. The whole RSF should be whipped out.

The Murahaleen, Janjaweed and the RSF (Baggara Arabs) were only the hands of the Riverine Arab masterminds in Khartoum-Omdurman, so you can't separate the two and their crimes. The tools have just become arrogant and uppity.

The events that resulted in 2.8 million people losing their lives in Sudan (when it was united) were not initiated by the Baggara nomads.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
As always, fellas...

Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

This shit trumps CNN or Al-Jazeera any day.

Unless al-Burhan and the army manages to exert power in all of Sudan and suppress RSF very soon, a civil war is likely brewing (as we speak).

This can only be prevented through a mediation between SAF and RSF, even though neither are inclined towards such a measure.

People need to keep in mind that RSF is a de-facto 'clan militia'. Even if the army does 'win' (highly unlikely with a decisive ending), the Darfur region can be expected erupt into a major (civil) war again, since Hamdeti has the backing of his clan/tribe and part of his home region being under RSF control.
My two cent of what most likely may happen :francis:

Last edited: