BREAKING NEWS Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

@Asaana

How long do you think this will last? And what outcome?
My guess is a day or two with military victory, then again this is so unpredictable.

@Asaana who's supporting Hemetti in this conflict? I heard Hemetti is viewed as an outsider in the political scene because he comes from Darfur
The leftists, US, UAE etc. he’s a useful tool for those against Islamists winning the elections.

Burhan is the good guy here. He needs to clean up RSF from the armed forces and then hand the army to civilian government.
There's rumors that Israel backs RSF (but can easily flip) whereas Russia and China back the military.

The leftists, US, UAE etc. he’s a useful tool for those against Islamists winning the elections.

Burhan is the good guy here. He needs to clean up RSF from the armed forces and then hand the army to civilian government.

weird I thought UAE US were supporting Burhan. Also is there an ethnic division in this conflict, like are the southerners with the RSF and northerners with military/Burhan? Hemetti himself comes from Darfur originally

F the UAE gov and everything they try to accomplish. A fkn bedouin just 3 dacades ago playing with poor people's lives. How many is that now? Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Syria and now Sudan.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
dennis weening lol GIF by SBS6
Africa is big circus wallahi

Always the same story some nasty African or Arab diktator gets overthrown only for the locals to say Oh I wish he was back it was much better under him at least we had peace