Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

reer

VIP
If the RSF win this war, it means the collapse of the Sudanese state. The RSF is incapable of running a country of 50 million. They have no legitimacy, and the Sudanese riverine elite will never allow a bunch of illiterate cow herders to destroy their civilization. The riverine elite have sufficient cohesion to defeat the RSF in the long run, but they may have to rebuild the state by the time this is over.

Sudan is an incredibly ecologically fragile country that requires gov intervention every day to maintain its ability to irrigate farmlands. I am shocked that there has not been a massive famine yet. Inshallah it does not happen.

GB4dMyFbQAARKk1.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They captured a civilian, wrapped him in a bad position, the tape was so tight that his finger nails turned dark for the lack of oxygen. The arms are probably numb.

RSF are savages. They need to be exterminated. I see who the savages are. Wallahi the al shabab terrorist aren't as savages as these apes. These people make al shabab look reasonable

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Qabiil of the janjaweed
Sudanese Nubians & Sudanese Arabs that live near the Nubians monopolized power since the founding of the state. Now the Arabs of the periphery are challenging them so they spread propaganda against them. Only someone guillible would believe the SAF are some upright morally strict organization lol

I can't see the situation ever improving for the non-Arab Darfurians, unless Chad wakes up and stops being treacherous; Chad should at least do the bare minimum and ensure that it doesn't allow the UAE to use it as a conduit for weapons that will be used to destroy Zaghawa and other Nilo-Saharans in Darfur.

:kanyehmm::snoop:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The RSF remind me of another three letter organization closer to home.

UAE are a disaster everywhere they go. HSM will unfortunately be bringing this to a town near you if reports of UAE being given the reigns of the SNA are to be believed.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
I can't see the situation ever improving for the non-Arab Darfurians, unless Chad wakes up and stops being treacherous; Chad should at least do the bare minimum and ensure that it doesn't allow the UAE to use it as a conduit for weapons that will be used to destroy Zaghawa and other Nilo-Saharans in Darfur.

:kanyehmm::snoop:
The Chadian President is half Zaghawa himself but I think he lowkey fears the Baggara Arabs

Trending

Latest posts