Sudan Conflict Updates: Army vs RSF

this seem to reflect on somalia future having different armies being trained by different countries

Yup, which why I personally feel the arms embargo needs to remain in place in Somalia, until we fully agree on the security apparatus of the country and a proper agreement between FGS and FMS. Especially considering the different foreign influences exerted in the country today. Otherwise we'll see a conflict of interest and the next minute an 'incident' like this will occur. Not once or twice, but frequently :manny:

Abiy advising Sudan from stop fighting and return to dialogue, is the most ironic thing I've ever seen. He, himself was hellbent on a military solution in Tigray, when Sudan advised him :what:
Right message, but wrong messenger :ohno:

Some are but generally no. The military isn't popular either but people prefer them over RSF.

I've seen more Sudanese on social media supporting Hamdti over Burhan (to a certain extent). But who's more likely to bring 'democracy' to Sudan out of the two of them?

Last edited:
I've seen more Sudanese on social media supporting Hamdti over Burhan. But who's more likely to bring 'democracy' to Sudan out of the two of them?
I didn't notice that, but he has gotten more popular recently for supporting civilian rule while the military stalls the transition.

Neither are interested in democracy, but if I had to say it would be Hemedti. Either him or the military reforms itself.

reer

VIP
I didn't notice that, but he has gotten more popular recently for supporting civilian rule while the military stalls the transition.

Neither are interested in democracy, but if I had to say it would be Hemedti. Either him or the military reforms itself.
sudani politics is full of jokes. :deadrose: hemedti is a sudani geeljire dude is hilarious

even al burhan got jokes. :russ:

Hamedti was making outlandish and bizarre claims on Al-jazeera Arabic about the army and Burhan. That he was targeted and defending himself, and Burhan now being in hiding, that they will capture and bring him to justice etc.

I was surprised that he went on a big news channel and openly talking about the army SAF, as if a foreign country was invading.

He seems to be determined about his ambitions, and won't back down. :yacadiim:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Culusow friends Masar humiliated by our Cushitic friends Sudan I love to see Ayrabs humiliated by the alpha Cushite @bidenkulaha is in tears

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
One was created for AS the other to shoot people in Darfur
the same goal, with the same origin, these RSF were clanists militia involved in smuggling and livestock trading. Then armed by the state, and got bigger ever since. Now they are about 150k while the Armed forces 110k.

Trending