Submissive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
Negative! You have a lot to learn. Being submissive isnt a green light for your husband to treat you bad. Again your viewing in a bad way. A man wants his wife to be submissive, but not weak. Listen being submissive to your husband shows him you respect him and take his words seriously. The husband will see his wife as someone who loves her man and wants to please him. It doesnt mean the woman is naive, and besides dont you think if shes submissive its because he obviously is doing right by her. She isnt going to be good to a guy whose treating her like trash. THINK!
Maybe i could see you saying respect your husband but be submissive to him is not the right word being submissive has negative connations since it is used in that way due to others feeling being submissive is generally like that

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Be a woman, defend yourself. In life you take care of YOU

I can’t defend myself against a Rican. I’ve watched enough movies to know you’re violent, drug ridden bastards.

Btw you’re making me upset. It’s not nice.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Im not going bk and forth with you.
You won’t because I will make you run away from here.

Just because you’re spreading your legs for a Somali man doesn’t give you the right to talk back to Somalis.

Technically Somalis own you.

Now be a submissive wife and respect your in laws.

Or don’t make me line gorgeous tall Somali girls for your husband. He’s allowed 4, 3 will be Somali and your worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.