Submissive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t defend myself against a Rican. I’ve watched enough movies to know you’re violent, drug ridden bastards.

Btw you’re making me upset. It’s not nice.
Movies, really! Your ridiculous! Every race of people has a group of people who live a life you wouldn't agree to. So what's your point.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Movies, really! Your ridiculous! Every race of people has a group of people who live a life you wouldn't agree to. So what's your point.
Is it true Puerto Rican’s are the reason why rats are in NYC, I’ve heard your people are dirty and s.

Sometimes the mother doesn’t know which man impregnated her..

I have a Brazilian friend who told me Puerto Rican’s are the lowest caste in Latin society.

You won’t because I will make you run away from here.

Just because you’re spreading your legs for a Somali man doesn’t give you the right to talk back to Somalis.

Technically Somalis own you.

Now be a submissive wife and respect your in laws.

Or don’t make me line gorgeous tall Somali girls for your husband. He’s allowed 4, 3 will be Somali and your worst nightmare.
Hes not interested in ANY somali chick. No one owns me your an idiot. If im spreading my legs at least it's to my husband and not any guy.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I don’t have a point. I just don’t like you.

And can you apologise for being rude to me, making me upset and causing me not to like you.

Is it true Puerto Rican’s are the reason why rats are in NYC, I’ve heard your people are dirty and s.

Sometimes the mother doesn’t know which man impregnated her..

I have a Brazilian friend who told me Puerto Rican’s are the lowest caste in Latin society.
Im sorry you feel that way.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Hes not interested in ANY somali chick. No one owns me your an idiot. If im spreading my legs at least it's to my husband and not any guy.

Swear down. I thought it was rican culture to spread your legs to anything and everything....

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Im sorry you feel that way.
I’m sorry your people are rated as the lowest caste.

That’s why Puerto Rican men and women marry other races because real Latins know what’s up.

Your husband pretty much married a Midgaan!

I’m sorry your people are rated as the lowest caste.

That’s why Puerto Rican men and women marry other races because real Latins know what’s up.
Dont be disrespectful

Your husband pretty much married a Midgaan!

You should respect your superiors, mulatto

I have a friend who told me that if you’re found within 5 mile radius of a rican, you’ll be infected with aids, so it’s impractical for me to find out....

Do you want to tell me
Why would you joke about a disease that's so serious and affects millions of people. And you call yourself a Muslim.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Why would you joke about a disease that's so serious and affects millions of people. And you call yourself a Muslim.

Joke? I said it’s what I’ve been told,
I’m not sure if it’s correct, so I don’t want to take the risk....

And you still haven’t apologised. You’re really upsetting me...you should apologise, bastardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending