Streamer saves guy in London from "Somalian" mugger

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, racism in sweden is pretty subtle though they are not the type of people to confront you
Yeah you never hear about a swede purposely being racist to somebody. But some of them are "smyg rasister", But they are never vocal about their thoughts, infront of immegrants

Have you ever had a person hate you for being a somali in sweden? Personally that has never happend to me
not really, racism in sweden is pretty subtle though they are not the type of people to confront you
I went gothenburg couple years ago. I saw these arab taxi drivers outside the main station catcalling white girls aggressively and nonstop, they were in their 40s or something, police would’ve been called in the uk and they would’ve lost their jobs.

I hope blm xalimos notice nobody describes the perp as BLACK, even the chi.nk knows it’s a somali. They said somali like 20 times in the space of 5 minutes. Now the police will stop and search random faraxs in the vicinity and charge them with minor crimes such loitering. Ceeb badana
But they aren’t correct tho
they have to say his qabil

cause these are the times where you pass the L to certain qabils

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s times like this that I’m embarrassed to be Somali 😭 why are Somali men so embrassing it’s always them. From London to America to Sweden they cause mayhem everywhere
I have 0 sympathy for criminals alot these guys hang with bad crowds and do haram stuff to earn fast money they're only embarrasing themselves and making their parents look who fled Somalia to give em a better life and opportunities they never had

Keo

VIP

His mothers had enough :dead:

1618195537252.png

This guy gets it

Another
1618195625268.png

More
1618195789937.png

1618195809227.png

Lol
1618195968070.png

Last edited:
I have 0 sympathy for criminals alot these guys hang with bad crowds and do haram stuff to earn fast money they're only embarrasing themselves and making their parents look who fled Somalia to give em a better life and opportunities they never had

imagine your parents feeling a civil war and allowing you to have the best access to education and success and you turn into a gangmember , to fail in the U.K. is to not try, this is what happens when you don’t raise your children to be grateful to be in the west , millions of people WISH to be in your position . The sight of Somali roadman sickens me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending